chapter 2

you wake up to a *click* sound. Like the sharpening of knives. You look over to see Billie at the desk next to bed bed your in. "Did I wake you princess?" Billie asks. *click* you try to sit up but the chains on my wrists and feet prevent me from doing so. "Your a shy one." Billie says. You don't respond. My eyes are kinda blurry but you can still see 85% of everything. "Don't make me have to make you talk. Because it's not gonna be fun for you." Billie threatens you. She walks towards the bed with the knife in her hand.
         "No, I'm sorry." You say. "I'm gonna need to fix that." Billie says. "I'm not a morning person." You tell her.  Billie Thinks for a second. "I know what will wake you up." Billie unchains your wrists and feet and carries you to the bathtub filled with warms water. For a second you think about escaping but then you hear a *ching* a dagger rests in Billie hand. "You didn't think I would be unarmed, did you?" Billie says.  She strips and gets in the bathtub with you, the dagger sitting on the edge of the tub in billies hand.
          "Your shaking. The water not hot enough for you?" You shake your head. "Your scared."Billie looks like she's getting irritated. Billie motions for you to come towards her and turn around. "You werent scared when I gave your soaked cunt attention." She says. She brings the knife to your neck, her tone irritated. She grips your throat forcing you to look at her. "Speak." She demands.
         You stutter but no words come out. "Hm, can't follow orders. I give you a little freedom and you think your the boss." Her voice more angry then irritated. She thrusts two fingers inside of you. "What makes you think you can ignore me slut?" Her fingers enter deeper inside of you. The knife inches closer to your neck. "Your nothing but a fucking cunt. For my own pleasure. I do what I want to you, it doesn't matter what you want. I kidnapped you, not the other way around."
        You moan as your eyes roll back. Your spot teased over again.
      "P-please! I'm sorry!" You shout.
" THE FUCK YOU TALKIN TO!" Billie shouts louder then you. Her fingers speed up.
         Tears stream down your face as you reach your climax. You feel a sting on your neck. Fuck. You realize you cut yourself during your climax.
          "Don't ever forget your place again. Do you understand?" Billie says.  you shudder. "Yes ma'am" you respond. "Your my slut. Your pussy belongs to me, no one else but me." Billie states.