chapter 3

Billie, already angry, let's go of your throat and gets out of the bath. "I can't fuckin believe you right now.  I was so nice to you. I even bathed you, and you raise your fucking voice at me." Billie sounds angry.
      You look down, feeling guilty. Suddenly your gasping for air. A grasp intended to kill. You feel yourself starting to fall out of consciousness. Then it stops. You feel Billies soft lips on yours.
        "I'm sorry baby. Did I scare you?" Billie asks. "I let my anger get the best of me." You rub your neck and gasp for air, choking on your spit mixed with Billie's.
      You look at Billie and she has this look of surprise on her face. "You whore. You liked being choked by me. You liked your life slipping away. Fucking slut."
     Tears build up in your eyes as unsults are rapidly spat at you. You watch billies face twist into a look of satisfaction l. As if she reached an orgasm far better then any before. "That is priceless. ANY AMOUNT OF PAIN MAKES THAT SLUTTY THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS SOAKED." Billies slams you against the bathroom wall. Water splashes everywhere as Billie puts her hand around your neck. Billie places her thigh right under your pussy. Billie puts the knife to your throat so close that even the slightest hitch in your breath.
        "Grind. Slowly now, we don't want to hurt that pretty face now do we." Billie tells me. You start slowly grinding while Billie is kissing you, knife still in hand.
       Billie notices You aren't moaning much. "What is it baby? You don't like it slow?" Billie asks.  You look down but you don't answer. Billie puts the blade between her teeth. "Ungratful bitch." She says.  Billie grabs your hips and starts grinding you harder and faster. To this unexpected surprise you moan and shutter. "Good girl." Billie says. A knot forms in your stomach. You release on billies thigh. Billie looks at you with a look of discust.
        "Look what you did, you made a mess on my thigh." Billie grabs you by your hair and holds your head by the mess you made on her leg. You stutter but no words come out. "Clean it up. Use your tongue and clean it up." Billie demands. You don't say anything you just do what she tells you to, licking up your cum from billies thigh. "I new that pretty little mouth was good for something." Billie says.
      Once your done Billie gets you some clean clothes for you to put on while she also gets dressed.
     "I don't know what to do with you yet." Billie says. Billie chains your wrist to one of the bed posts so you can move around just not get away.
      After hours of not seeing Billie and it getting dark she comes back in. "Goodnight baby." She turns off the light.