chapter 6.

You look at Billie. "Get me the fuck off." You demand.  Billie looks at you in surprise. She gets something out from her pocket. Before you could even think about what she pulled our of her pocket, you feel a very sharp stinging pain on your shoulder going to your neck. "FUCK!!!" You yell. Billie looks pleased. "Everytime you scream or yell I get to take a peace of clothing off of you." Billie smirks. 
        It's a fucking whip. Billie has a whip.  The same lightning feeling from earlier is brought upon you again. It's the collar. Not wanting to yell or scream you let out a whimper. "You think your so tough." Billie says as the whip is met with your skin once again. "HmHmm-" you whimper. "You think you can switch on me and me not notice." Billie goes on.
        You tug on the chains that your bound to. "Oh please. We are far past the point of letting you go." Billie says. 
       *slash*
Another whip. "Fuck!" You yell. Billie looks pleased. She comes up to you and takes off the tank top you were wearing.
      *shock*
The collar went off. "Billie please, stop. It hurts!" You cry. Billie pauses. "Awe, you should have thought of that before you fucked me over. Now i fer to have a little fun with you. " Billie says with a smirk.
       *slash*
"HmMm!" You whimper as a single tear falls down your cheek. "Really,  you're crying. You can't even handle a simple punishment." Billie leaves the room, leaving you bound to the wall by the chains on your wrists and feet.
        Billie closes the door but you can still see her shadow outside. "Can you come over? I'm having trouble with y/n" she's on the phone.  Who is she calling? "Thanks, see you in a bit." Billie hangs up the phone. You see her shadow fade away and footsteps get farther away.
        Your neck burns and your whole body stings.

        After a couple of hours of being bound to the wall, you hear the front door open. It sounds like there talking but you can't make out what there saying.  You tug on the chains hoping that somehow Billie will here you and feel bad. It was no hope.
       Your hear footsteps coming close to the door, then it opens. Billie and her friend come walking to me. "This is Clover. She's gonna help me." Billie says. 
       "CLOVER PLEASE! Please it hurts." You beg,  hoping that she'll let you go. She looks at you in surprise. She grips my throat right a over the collar and starts choking me. The chains rattle. "It's about to get worse." Clover says.  She lets go of my throat and I gasp for air. She backs up and looks at me, like she's studying me. "This is precious. We have work to do."