part - 2....

Preview :-....

Kai ( looking at y/n though window ) :- your in such great trouble y/n hyung won't leave you.

Let's start.....

Kai is sitting in a seat with worried expression suddenly someone came and tapped Kai shoulder Kai looked up and said..

Kai :- h...hyung .

Jungkook ( cold ) ( worried ) :- hm. how is she now.

Kai :- she is fine now hyung doctor said she is so weak and she lost so much blood. And also doctor said he wanna talk to you about her.

Jungkook ( cold ) :- what is doctor name

Kai ( looked down ) :- i.. I don't know hyung b..but I saw him going to that cabin .

Jungkook ( angry ) :- without knowing doctor name you let him treat her wow Kai i really didn't expect this from you.

Kai :- s..sorry hyung.

Jungkook :- I am going to meet doctor.

Jungkook went towards that cabin and knocked the door after some seconds he heard a come in then jk opened the door but suddenly closed it looking at the person .

Kai :- what happen hyung why you closed it suddenly.

Jk ( angry ) :- didn't you get any other hospital to admit her was only this hospital left huh ?

?? :- no mr.jungkook there are so many hospitals now what we should do .

Jungkook frozed at his spot hearing the voice .

?? :- turn.

Jungkook turned and looked at the person and suddenly looked down

?? :- now say what you wanna say.

Jk :- t..tae hyung i didn't mean it.

Tae :- then what you mean .

Jk :- I..i am sorry h..hyung

Tae ( angry ) :- hm so you forget everything now, not now jungkook let everything clear then I will say you.

Jk ( looked up ) :- h..hyun( cutt of by tae ).

Tae ( cold ) :- stop and come inside.

Jungkook and tae about to go inside but stopped looking at Kai shocked face .

Tae ( chuckled ) :- why that boy is shocked.

Jungkook ( tapped at Kai shoulder ) ( cold ) :- what happen ?

Kai ( come to this world ) :- n.. nothing hyung.

Tae ( while going inside ) :- why your talking with that voice are you scaring him.

Jungkook ( scared ) :- no h..hyung.

Tae :- sit down both of you.

Jungkook Sat infront of tae and Kai didn't he stood beside jungkook.

Tae ( to Kai ) :- isn't he scaring you.

Kai :- n..no.

Tae ( cold ) :- hm and jungkook is miss.jeon y/n your sister.

Jungkook :- y..yes hyung.

Tae ( cold ):- why you never talk about her and why we don't know that your having a sister .

Jungkook ( scared ) :- h..hyung she came from appa and emma before 3 years i never got time to talk about her .. is she ok now..

Tae ( cold ) :- no she is not ok she is so weak who can you let her skip her meals she lost blood she overworked her bp was so low.

Jungkook glared at Kai who gulped listening to what tae said.

Jungkook ( cold ) :- is it true Kai.

Tae :- why are you asking him when I am asking you.

Jungkook :- hyung I came from Busan I was there because of some mission so he is her PA and friend so he will take care of her . If she do something then he should inform me . Speak Kai.

Kai ( scared ) :- she is afraid to talk to you .

Jungkook :- then don't you have mouth or phone to speak with me .

Kai ( scared ) :- h..hyu( cutt of by door knock. ).

The end...

Who can it be ?

I hope you like this episode wait for more interesting episodes don't forget to comment and follow this account for more episodes......