( part - 26 )

Preview ~

Tae ( stopped laughing ) :- n..now that's not important go before he get too angry.

~ Let's start ~

Y/n sighed and asked while shuttering..

Y/n ( playing with her fingers ) :- w..where is h..home office .?

Tae ( maintained a calm face ) :- come I will show you.

Saying this tae got up from his seat and started going near upstairs normally he looked back at y/n how is still far from him because she is limping so he sigh and went near her and picked her up in bridal style without even telling anything at that time y/n looked at him being shocked by sudden moment at that time tae said..

Tae ( calm ) :- close your mouth or else bugs will get into it.

Listening to this y/n became a little embarrassed but kept quite soon they reached home office and tae kept her down near the door and went from there without even saying anything..

Y/n pov

Oh god please save me from this monstar i really don't wanna die in such a young age please god please..

Y/n pov ended

Thinking this y/n knocked the door she heard a come in with cold deep voice , she gulped and entered the room and saw namjoon scrolling phone with a scary face at that time namjoon said..

Namjoon ( scary ) ( looked at y/n ) :- close the door.

Hearing this y/n closed the door with much nervousness and tension and namjoon said again..

Namjoon ( scary ) :- tell your mistakes jeon.y/n.

Y/n ( gulped ) ( sweating ) :- i..i disrespected my senior and i..i bad mothed him , i d..didn't apologized to him.

Namjoon ( gave scary look ) ( damn cold ) :- strech your hands and turn it your going to get 10 on your knuckles and hits on your legs.

Y/n ( teary eyes ) ( streched her hands without any tantrums because she know it won't work ) :- y..yes sir.

Namjoon stood up from his seat and went near a draw and took a long wooden ruler which is quite sharp , he took that and went near y/n , y/n looked at that ruler and gulped hard her eyes got more teary she looked at namjoon but looked down immediately when she saw him scary but suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her hands ...

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- ahhhhh s-sir ( about to take her hands back but namjoon held it tightly and said ).

Namjoon ( damn scary ) ( angry ) :- if you even try to take your hands back again I won't hesitate to break your hands .

Saying this he gave another hard making y/n scream out loud she started crying hard..

Hit

Hit

Hit

Hit

Hit

Hit

Hit

Y/n is crying really hard now as the stokes are so hard at that time namjoon said..

Namjoon ( melted by seeing her crying so much but tried to keep a cold face ) :- you will get five hard hits on your knees later you have to go near tae and apologize to him properly understood!?.

Y/n ( looked at namjoon with red teary eyes ) ( sobbing ) :- y..yes sir.

Listening this namjoon heart ached ( ya ofcourse no matter what she is like a sister to him) he gave a hard stroke on her legs making her scream..

Y/n ( crying ) :- ahhhh..sir I am s-sorry sir .

Stroke

Stroke

Stroke

Stroke

After giving the last stroke he kept that long wooden rular at it's place and hugged y/n tightly he picked her up and sat on chair while making her sit on his lap and siad..

Namjoon ( softly ) :- aww calm down baby it's completed you did good now don't cry shuuuu ok !?

Y/n ( crying hard ) :- h..hurts bad ( saying this she hugged namjoon and buried her face on his shoulder ).

Namjoon ( patting her back ) :- it will be fi-( cutt of by a door knock ).

Namjoon :- come in.

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys liked it if you like then don't forget to vote and comment on this episode and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙