( part-10 )

Preview...

Mr.kim ( cold ) ( scary ):- let's start with something...

Let's start...

Hearing this jungkook started shivering and y/n & tae gulped at that time y/n said...

Y/n ( scared ) ( hugged jai ) :- Jai take me home please.

Jai ( calm ) ( scary ) :- few minutes.

Y/n ( scared ) :- ok.

Jai :- get up from my lap and sit on the sofa.'.

Y/n got up and sat on sofa which is beside her . She sat beside jimin at that time jai ( mr.kim ) said..

Jai ( scary ) :- jimin can you give me a cane..

Jimin got up and took a cane from a side table and gave to jai..

Jai got up from the chair and stood infront of jungkook and said .

Jai ( scary ) :- tell your mistakes..

Jungkook ( sweating ) ( shuttering ) :- i.. i w..went to b..Busan without t...telling anyone.

Jai gave a hard hit on jungkook's leg making him scream out loud..

Jai ( scary ) :- not a great mistake I swear jungkook if I say it myself then it won't be really good for you.

Jungkook ( damn scared ) :- i..i committed s..sucide.

Jai's nerves are popping out due to anger even tae and jimin don't know this there anger is on peak's now. Jai slapped jungkook so hard that jungkook's lip is bleeding and said..

Jai ( hella angry ) :- life is so silly to you right LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO DIE ( to jimin ) take y/n with you to home.

Jimin went from there while helping y/n.

Jai ( scary ) :- FACE THE WALL..

Without saying anything jungkook went near wall with shaking legs and faced the wall suddenly mr.kim gave a hard stroke on his leg.

Jai ( scary ) :- How dare you Mr.jungkook HOW DARE YOU do you think of your parents ( hard stroke ) even for once ( hard stroke ) your parents are living for you won't you think of jimin , tae your sister huh ( hard stroke ) ( hard stroke ) let me show you how to die to die today.

On every single hit jungkook was shouting ( ya they are so hard ) .
.mr.kim removed his belt and started giving hard smacks to jungkook...

Mr.kim ( angry ) :- you will never ( hard smack ) ever ( hard smack ) dare ( hard smack ) to ( smack ) think like that. Just because of that girl you dared to this. You know what she didn't left you permanently that call was cutted at that time she is in US so she said you that all

Flashback..

On call.

?? ( Sad ) :- baby I am leaving you.

Jungkook ( shocked ) :- W..what no I am keeping my whole life on you sanya please don't leave me .

?? ( Sad ) :- I have to go byee..

On ended ..

Flashback Ended..

Just because this jungkook overthink- ed so much and got to this stage that's why Mr.kim got so angry ..

Jai ( scary ) ( angry ) :- now say what I have to do with you MR.JEON JUNGKOOK

THE END

So guys I hope you like this episode if you like this episode then don't forget to vote and comment on this episode and forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes..

Your the brightest start in my universe I love you so much oppa..

Happy Birthday 🎂🎈...