( part - 21 )

~ Preview ~

Y/n ( shouting ) :- yaaaaaa stop laughing.

Let's start...

Tae laughed more to tease y/n making y/n more frustrated she looked at mr. Kim and said..

Y/n ( pout ) :- let's go home .

Mr.kim :- ok baby , tae help y/n to come down I will go and get the car ready ok ?.

Y/n( stopping mr.kim ) :- no no no i won't go with him I will come with you jai come.

Tae stopped laughing and went down knowing y/n won't come with him after that mr . Kim said..

Mr.kim ( sigh ) :- ok baby come.

Saying this mr.kim helped y/n to walk as she had some small injuries in her stomach , soon they went down at parking area and got inside the car y/n sat on back seat and mr.kim on front , after they got in tae spoke..

Tae ( looked at mr.kim ) :- appa we are going to hospital as she has less iron in her body I have give some shots to her and we don't have that in home is it ok ?.

Mr.kim ( tensed ) ( looked at y/n ) :- y'...yes ta( cutt of by y/n ).

Y/n ( scared ) ( nervous ) :- no i am not going anywhere except home and I don't want that stupid shots of yours I will eat good food and I am strong unlike you.

Tae ( cold ) ( scary ) :- ya i know how much strong your listen miss.y/n I am the one how treated you so i know how much weak your when you came to hospital you have no enough blood in your body we inserted blood to you again and so much happened understood and I am not asking you and I don't need your permission i already have your father's permission understood ?.

Y/n didn't said anything and kept quiet and looked at mr.kim how was looking at her at that time tae again said..

Tae ( cold ) ( scary ) :- I want answer miss.jeon .

Y/n don't know why she is getting scared by listening to this voice without knowing herself she answered yes' and tae continued with driving soon they reached hospital and got out y/n holded mr.kim hand and they both started walking together while tae is going a little before them at that time y/n spoke..

Y/n ( whispering to mr.kim ) :- jai do something na he is your son na he will definitely listen to you right?.

Mr.kim ( chuckled ) :- don't be scared baby it's just a small poke you got many injuries with knifes and bullet shots too you aren't scared of them but why for this small pokes ?.

Y/n ( pout ) :- what you called me now ?.

Mr.kim :- hmm baby.

Y/n :- ya i am baby and baby dosent like that stupid things.

Mr.kim started laughing by listening this but stopped when he realised tae is looking at them mr.kim looked at y/n and told..

Mr.kim ( stopped laughing ) :- once look front.

Y/n looked front and saw tae is looking at them she hided behind mr.kim and said in little tone.

Y/n ( low voice ) :- monster .

Tae ( scary tone just to scare y/n ) :- ya ya i will show you what is monstar inside come.

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys like it if you like then don't forget to vote and comment and follow this account for more interesting episodes..

- life is one time enjoyment ❤️ -