( part - 20 )

~ Preview ~

Y/n ( sobbed ) :- n..now say how is at mistake..?

Let's start...

Y/n asked but again there was complete silence but suddenly tae got up from his seat and hugged mr.kim tightly and started crying so hardly , seeing this mr.kim also hugged tae back and started saying...

Mr.kim ( teary eyes ) :- i..it's ok baby calm down now everything is alright na don't cry I can't see you crying this hard I know my baby is always a strong boy then what happened now let us remind strong forever.

Tae ( crying hard ) ( shuttering ) :- i..I can't be strong anymore she gave so much love and care for all of us knowing that all is fake how can i..I able to be strong j..jimin what h..he did in t..that y..young age she kidnapped him and torched like t..that did s..she even thought how it will e.. effect him even now he' will w..wake feeling jerks in h..his body , i..I am disgusted b..by the thought that she is my mother.

Saying this tae started crying more ...

'Ya why not how won't cry after knowing there own mother is a fake person...

Y/n stood there watching him crying she looked at mr.kim hoz also looked at her and signed her to do something so she decided to tease him a little...

Y/n ( teasing him ) :- yaaa dr.kim your such a cry baby my oppa told that your really tough person soo strict and scary but see what I got to see a cry baby ( fake dissaponted voice ).

Listening this tae realised that y/n is also here he wiped his eyes and closed it and took a deep breath he made his mind that 'it's already happened we can't do anything with that his brother need and he need to be strong no matter what'

He opened his eyes and came out of Mr.kim's embrace and looked at y/n with stern eyes and said...

Tae ( stern ) :- oh really you wanna that side of mine ? Ok let's start you got yourself into this and a good news for you and a gift by me is Suga and j-hope hyung is coming today.

Listening this y/n got shocked and she felt her heart is beating so rapidly she immediately looked at mr.kim , mr.kim also looked at her while Chuckling and said...

Mr.kim ( chuckled ) :- i am not into this and you deserve what they will give you , your so careless.

Y/n ( pout ) ( scared but don't want to show it ) :- b..but jai your my partner na my best friend help me out I know they both will definitely listen to you.

Mr.kim was about to say something but tae said..

Tae ( teasing ) :- why ? Won't they listen to you ,? Your red moon right your the queen for everyone and don't call my father jai he is so much elder than you and go and find some friends in your age not in my father age.

Y/n ( huffed ) :- how are you to tell that he is my best friend my wish and i don't like to behave like a queen with my family they all are like my own brothers understood ?.

Listening this he understood y/n won't show her status and is down to earth he felt warm and smiled.

Tae ( smiled ) :- ya ya whatever.

Mr.kim ( smiled seeing their duo ) :- ok ok let's go home i wanna see my bunny and chimmy.

Y/n gave a weird look to Mr.kim by listening that nicknames and said..

Y/n ( weird look ) :- what is hell is that ?.

Mr.kim ( confused ) :- what ?.

Y/n :- that names

Mr.kim ( laughed ) :- wasn't that names good? They are my baby's.

Y/n ( rolled her eyes ) :- whatever , can we go to our home.?

Mr.kim ( stern eyes ) :- No.

Y/n :- jai please I don't wanna stay with doctors your home also smell like hospital please na.

Mr.kim ( started laughing by listening to y/n ) :- your bro told the same too at starting when we used to live together.

Y/n ( serious ) :- jai I am serious .

Mr.kim ( raised one eyebrow ) :- really ? Ok wait a minute .

Saying this he called someone they picked up his phone is seconds and they spoke..

On call..

Mr.kim ( damn cold ) :- y/n want's to go her home talk to her.

( Listening this y/n eyes got wider and looked at mr.kim with shocked eyes , mr.kim have phone to y/n which she took unwantedly. ).

?? ( Raspy voice ) :- listen sister of mine if you don't wanna remember your college time come here or else it won't be really good.

Y/n ( tensed ) :- y.. yes oppa.

Jk :- better.

( Y/n gave phone to mr.kim and looked at him with angry eyes.)

Call ended ~

Mr.kim ( sarcastic ) :- now happy ? I also took it seriously.

Y/n ( pout ) ( sad ) ( scared ) :- o.. oppa scolded me i won't talk with you anymore.

Mr.kim ( hugged y/n ) ( patting her head ) :- aw my baby sorry don't ignore me I can't be without talking to my muffin.

Listening this tae bursted out laughing he found y/n's face so cute when she talked to jungkook.

Y/n ( shouting ) :- yaaaaaa stop laughing.

~THE END~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys liked it if you like then don't forget to leave a vote and comment and make sure to follow this account for more interesting episodes...

- This soul is died -