A tinge of regret...

Arlecchino kept walking, lost in thought about Furina. However, she started to worry that she might have made a mistake. Recalling Furina's disappointed expression, she wondered if she had done something to hurt her. After all, Furina was drunk, and in such a state, it wouldn't be too wrong to think she accidentally said or did something that... Well, had more of an effect on her since she's drunk. But Furina would wake up tomorrow, most likely with a hangover, and forget most of the encounter, right? She'd be fine, surely.

Despite trying to convince herself, Arlecchino couldn't shake off the feeling of unease, the sting of guilt that she may have made the little God sad...

Arlecchino never liked seeing children cry...

...No...
She had to speak to her again, she can't just leave her like that! Arlecchino may be a harbinger, but she can't just walk away like one of her other heartless colleagues would do in this scenario. Plus, if she became more acquainted with Furina, the more she could potentially learn more about the nation's secrets, and manage to fulfil her goal of why she's even here.

Obtain the Hydro Gnosis, prevent the prophecy in some way or another

...Leaving the god after such an event could end up leaving Furina with a bitter taste in her mouth...
She needs to get on her side, and then she can focus on the mission.

Also, Furina appeared to recognise her name, which wouldn't be weird in itself, but the harbingers are only known by their codenames in other Nations. Wouldn't Furina more likely recognise 'The Knave' rather than her actual name? Lacking this knowledge could pose a threat down the line if she remains in the dark for too long...

So, she pulled her hood back over her head, and sped off into the night, towards the location of the Palais Mermonia...

Getting in would be easy enough