Un peu de préparation...

~4:30 pm

As soon as Furina made it back to her room, she went to her mirror to get ready for the exciting night ahead.
She took off her dressing gown and put on her dress, adjusting each part as perfectly as she could.
"Hm..."
She admired herself in her large mirror, her eyes widening as she felt an odd sense of old déjà vu. The mirror; was it truly worth the act?.. Should she do this and risk-
*Knock, knock*
The sharp knock on her wooden door caused Furina to jerk in surprise, luckily snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Ah, yes, come in!"
Furina looked over to the door as it opened.
One of her usual staff women walked in with a light smile,
She looks at Furina as she does a light twirl to show off the dress.

"My Lady, the dress suits you perfectly, but do you require any assistance in getting anything else ready?"

Furina blushed, still thinking the dress was just a bit revealing...

"Ah.. thank you..! Although if I had to ask, could you help with my hair?"
The woman nodded and walked over to where Furina was sitting, starting to help with brushing and styling it to her Lady's taste.

Eventually, the woman was done with Furina's hair and helped with other extras before taking her leave.
Furina looked herself up and down, looking for any leftover imperfections.

"Hm.. Do I look ok..."

Her mind was full of her usual doubt, and various thoughts that she wasn't good enough... But she clenched her fist and smiled.

"Of course I do,"
She chuckled to herself.

Next, she went over to her desk and took out a small range of makeup items, inspecting each one carefully. After a moment of contemplation, she decided to put on only some mascara and a bit of blush to add some sweet colour to her face. Besides, the mask she'd bring to the masquerade would cover up the top bit of her face, so no need to do anything too fancy.

Finally... Finally, she was fit for this ball.
She took a sigh of relief and then went to leave her room.

It was finally time to head over...

(Sorry for the delay yall, motivation sucks lol. Next part out soon :) )