A fleeting Shadow in the Night...

Arlecchino darted through the city, keeping away from streetlights to remain hidden. She could see the top of the Palais Mermonia from where she was, it looked oddly beautiful at this time.

Arlecchino quickly made her way towards it but noticed the Gardes who were stationed outside.

Crap.

She facepalmed, how annoying.
She instead decided to make her way towards the back, perhaps the courtyard would be a better entry. Arlecchino swiftly ran towards the walls that enclosed it, narrowly dodging the Garde's views with stealth...

It didn't take long for her to hop over the wall, and sneak into the courtyard.
She looks at the surroundings; an empty garden minus some Rainbow Roses recently trimmed grass and the marvellous Palais Mermonia which the yard was connected to.

Near the top of the building, was a balcony. Something about it stuck out to Arlecchino.
She could see some of the large windows the balcony was built around, it appeared the curtains were left open...
Is someone awake? It would be careless to leave the curtains open unless it was unlocked anyway.

Arlecchino scouted around,
No one.
After making sure that none of the Gardes would be able to see her, she hopped up and started to climb the wall.

She reached up and grabbed the edge of the balcony, using momentum to swing the rest of her up and over it. She stood up, brushing herself off and taking a breath of the cool air..

The view from here was incredible, although a little boring if it was all to yourself..
Her gaze shifted to the large window, how fancy... After approaching it slowly, she got a better look at the inside.
Its.. Lady Furina's bedroom? She appears to be sleeping on her bed, tossing and turning...

Perhaps she'd have the time to talk to her another time. It would be unladylike of her to wake the poor god up at a time like this, no?
She hopped down from the balcony, leaping over the wall once more and making her way through the night.

But, she had another idea of what to do, she was already enthralled by how Fontaine looked at this late time, and she wondered how the Opera Epiclese would look in the moonlight.
She strolled up towards the wonderful building, but something else stole her attention... A voice? A voice that sounded almost completely hopeless...

"Hello?"

Arlecchino asked to the darkness, but saw no one nearby, only her shadow and the Fountain.
The Fountain of Lucine, that's all there was nearby.. Where did she hear a voice from?
Her curiosity got the best of her, as she cautiously crept over to the fountain, seeing if that was where the voice came from...

"W-who are you.. And why is my... My heart aching for you??.."

The voice that came from the fountain sounded familiar, was that... Lady Furina? She sounded like she was crying.

As far as Arlecchino was aware, she wasn't drunk.. How could she have been hearing things... Was that truly the voice of the Archon?..

Is she...okay?