Chapter 41 - 42

Chapter 41: Double ice dance, full of sexual feelings 

What kind of collision will happen when his figure skating skills meet Shen Xingdu's powerful martial arts?

Zhen Shuai couldn't wait.

Some viewers in the live broadcast room had not seen the host perform for a long time and were about to leave. When they heard their conversation, they suddenly became interested. Pairs skating? Or two men?

The fujoshi were as if they had been given a shot of chicken blood. They were already screaming with excitement before the performance even started.

At this moment, the live broadcast room became the home of women, with gifts flying everywhere, including roses, hearts, mobile phones, diamond rings, sports cars, villas, rockets... almost all of them were sent by women to users with nicknames.

The male audience members were stunned. So it turns out that women are so scary when they are strong?

Zhen Shuai returns to the camera.

"I'm sorry. I have a few fans who came to watch the performance. Just now a girl offered to cooperate with me, but because pairs skating is dangerous and I haven't rehearsed it before, I still won't try it. It's up to me. A male fan performed with me instead of her. Of course, we haven't rehearsed yet, but I will take him with me, so it should be no problem." The camera turned and first captured a pair of long legs

.

The female audience members opened their eyes in excitement, guessing that it must be a handsome guy!

The camera slowly moved up...

They hated the technicians who controlled the camera and were furious.

The camera panned over the hips, narrow waist, broad chest and flat shoulders, and finally fell on the face. Countless people let out disappointed sounds.

Because that man was actually wearing a black and white mask!

Only a pair of dark and deep eyes and the area below the bridge of the nose were exposed on his face. However, just from his eyes and cold lips, it can still be seen that this man is also a handsome guy.

Meng Fengyun kept taking pictures, covering her mouth and bursting into laughter from time to time.

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu to the computer beside him and tuned up a pure musical accompaniment with a lively rhythm.

He whispered to Shen Xingdu: "Look at my eyes and act. Basically, you either move in line with me, or you move in the opposite direction with me. When I advance, you retreat, when I retreat, you move closer, when I move to the left, you move to the right... …"

Governor Shen Xing nodded slightly.

A smile flashed in Zhen Shuai's eyes. Shen Xingdu dances... I wonder what he would look like dancing?

He clicked the play button and extended his right hand towards Shen Xingdu.

Shen Xingdu immediately stretched out his left hand and held his hand.

It seems that the two have a good understanding of each other.

Zhen Shuai was almost imperceptibly startled. Shen Xingdu always exuded a cold aura, but unexpectedly his hands were not cold at all, but dry and warm.

During the live broadcast, he did not allow himself to be distracted for too long, and his mind quickly returned to the performance. He used his left foot to push Shen Xingdu to skate to the center of the skating rink.