Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223 The rice is harvested [Second update]

Seeing that there was some space left on the snakeskin bag, Marshmallow quickly ran over and lay down to prevent the dust on the ground from soiling his beautiful hair.

When a young man saw Zhen Shuai's stall, his face lit up and he walked over quickly.

"Little brother, how did you sell this dog? I want it, can you help kill it?"

Zhen Shuai twitched the corner of his mouth and looked at his stall silently. This person must have seen the marshmallow lying on the snakeskin bag and mistakenly thought that the marshmallow was also for sale.

The corners of Shen Xingdu's lips curled up visibly.

Marshmallow understood the visitor's words, sat up angrily, and growled at him.

"Woof woof!"

The audience in the live broadcast room was stunned for a moment, laughed loudly, and burst into tears.

"Hahahaha..."

"Marshmallow is so pitiful, being used as meat!" "

Marshmallow, I'm sorry, forgive me, I really couldn't help it. Hahaha..."

Zhen Shuai couldn't hold it back, but he couldn't hold it back. Haha!"

Marshmallow turned his head and tilted his head to look at the little master who burst into tears from laughter, his brows furrowed and his ears drooped listlessly, feeling aggrieved.

"Uh-huh."

Zhen Shuai rubbed its head, "I'm sorry, it's here to look after the stall for me, not for sale." The young man was a little embarrassed, "Really, it's not for sale, why is it on the stall?

" From the fact that the dog was so fat, it could be seen that the family could afford it, and it was impossible to persuade them to sell it. He could only walk away disappointed.

Marshmallow tilted his head and thought for a while, and seemed to understand why people misunderstood. He quickly took a few steps back, exited the range of the snakeskin bag, returned to the ground and lay down again, hiding his head in his two front paws.

This move made the audience in the live broadcast room laugh again.

In order to comfort Marshmallow's injured little heart, Zhen Shuai quickly sold the remaining wild apples and dried mushrooms and took him away from this sad place.

When passing by other stalls, he bought a lot of dried vegetables and dry goods. Even if he couldn't eat them all in the 1960s, he could still eat them when he returned to his original world or went to other worlds in the future. From now on, he will start hoarding goods.

"Zhen Zhiqing, Shen Zhiqing."

Zhen Shuai looked up and saw Lin Jie, the cousin of the female educated youth he and Shen Xingdu had saved.

"Hello, what a coincidence."

The bag Lin Jie was holding contained a lot of things, and he must have bought them at the market.

"Just in time, come and sit in our factory and look for the door." Lin Jie lowered his voice, "A batch of fresh meat is coming today, I can give you two kilograms." Zhen Shuai thought of the other things in Shen Xingdu's wonderland

. There were two wild boars, a large one and a small one, and they happened to take this opportunity to talk to him, so they nodded.

The three of them left the market and came to the meat factory.