Chapter 296 - 297

Chapter 296 The first monthly exam [first update]

【Ding. Congratulations to the host for completing this world mission. The mission rewards have been distributed. From this moment on, the host can leave this world at any time. 】

Zhen Shuai smiled slightly and said to Shen Xingdu relaxedly: "The mission is finally completed, we can leave at any time." As expected, he and Xingdu posted vaccine formulas everywhere like small advertisements, and as long as they met survivors, they would Distributing it to them like leaflets lasted three days.

Shen Xingdu touched his little lover's head and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

Zhen Shuai thought about it seriously and said frankly: "It's okay, after all, neither of us suffered much. I'll see what the reward is. I hope it's something good." !"

He opened the system inventory hopefully.

Every time the reward for completing a task is automatically placed in the first grid of the inventory by the system, Zhen Shuai looked directly at the first grid, only to see that the grid was empty. He was stunned, thinking that there was a flaw in the system.

"Xiaosi, where is my reward? I didn't see it."

004's voice was innocent, "This system once said, "Task rewards, dig them out by yourself." Didn't Brother Shen already have superpowers?"

Zhen Shuai's eyes widened and his mouth opened wide, "So, this is the reward for me?"

004 said: "Yes. This system originally thought that the host could also stimulate supernatural powers. Who knew..."

Zhen Shuai said with a dark face. His chest kept rising and falling, "So you blame me?"

Shen Xingdu didn't expect it to be like this. He held his shoulder with one hand and followed his chest with the other. He didn't know what he was thinking, and his eyes were sharp and intimidating.

004 felt that if he had an entity, Brother Shen would definitely flatten it and round it, then round it and flatten it again... It did not dare to

tease Zhen Shuai anymore, and its aura was weak. "The knowledge system of this world and the host have been there." The world is different, and there are indeed many places worth exploring for the host, and superpowers are just one of them. In the wasteland world, opportunities are everywhere. This system does not limit the time to complete the task, right?" Zhen Shuai couldn't listen

. Those who get into other people's words should calm down and think about it, and realize that they are indeed a little impatient. He should not live just to complete the task, but should slow down and enjoy the world of tasks. If nothing happens, his and Shen Xingdu's lives will be very long, so there is no need to worry. The reason why 004 did not limit the mission time was actually a hint to him, right?

However, even if what 004 said made sense, I still felt aggrieved.

He snorted coldly, puffed out his chest, and said arrogantly: "From now on, within three days, I will not talk to you again!"

004: "..." It did not threaten me.

Shen Xingdu suddenly turned his head.

Zhen Shuai turned to face him suspiciously, "Are you snickering?"

Shen Xingdu's expression looked normal, "No."

Zhen Shuai believed it, but still wanted to break up with him for five minutes.

Governor Shen Xing raised a safe topic, "When is the exam?"

Zhen Shuai's attention was immediately diverted, "In the evening. Since the task has been completed, finish it early and leave early."