Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169 The commander digs a hole

The assistant picked up all the flying knives and gave them to Zhen Shuai again.

"Next, let's try increasing the difficulty." Zhen Shuai picked up an apple, "I need an assistant to put this apple on my head..." The scene was

silent, and the audience looked at him in surprise. Are you sure you're not kidding? Do you want to play this big?

The audience who were close to the stage noticed that, except for the first flying knife, the remaining nine flying knives were deeply embedded in the background wall after popping the balloon. Although the background wall is made of cardboard, it is not a thin layer of paper, but composite cardboard, which has a certain hardness. The fact that the flying knife can sink into it shows how powerful Zhen Shuai is. What if he misses the apple and shoots it into someone's body? This is too dangerous.

"No one wants to be my partner?" Zhen Shuai looked around.

No one raised their hands. They all think this is indeed a bit dangerous.

As soon as Shen Xingdu moved, Commander Zhen noticed him and shook his head slightly. He set this stage just to bring more excitement to everyone, but since no fans were willing to cooperate, he couldn't bear to let his men make such a big sacrifice.

Shen Xingdu asked with his eyes: Are you sure?

Zhen Shuai shook his head affirmatively.

Fans in the live broadcast room wanted to watch the fun, and they booed together in a tacit understanding, urging the audience to be bolder, but the audience responded with barrages. This is no joke.

"Well, in that case, there is no need for this apple." Zhen Shuai smiled indifferently, threw the apple in his hand behind him, and then threw a flying knife without looking back, and the flying knife was embedded in Inside the apple, pin the apple firmly to the background wall.

"Wow--"

Warm applause rang out again, and the girls screamed excitedly one after another.

"Next, does anyone want to challenge throwing knives and shooting balloons?" Zhen Shuai leisurely returned to the stage, stood on the side of the stage, looking down, "There are three places this time. Each person has ten throwing knives, as long as If you can stand at the distance specified by me and shoot six balloons, you will get a brand new mobile phone."

The audience raised their hands, arms like a forest, and the girls were not to be outdone.

Zhen Shuai named three spectators.

"These three friends are the fastest to raise their hands. Please come on stage." The

selected three people, two men and one woman, happily squeezed out of the crowd and walked onto the stage.

"You decide among yourselves who will come first."

Commander Zhen saw Shen Xingdu waving to him and walked over quickly.

Shen Xingdu opened a bottle of juice and handed it to him.

Zhen Shuai's throat and lips were indeed dry after talking so much. Shen Xingdu was very careful and noticed.

He took a few sips of the juice and faced Shen Xingdu. His eyebrows and eyes were curved with laughter. Under the soft light, his face became more delicate and handsome.

Not only the female audience members rushed to take pictures, but many male audience members were stunned and secretly cursed that they were really God's own children.