Chapter Fifteen- The Truth (2)

15. The Truth part Two
.
.
.

"Why did you leave my mother?" I voiced out though it felt like it choked me in my throat, was I going to cry?, was I really going to cry in front of this stranger?. Was I....

But he does the unexpected, he burst out into a fit of laughter, I stepped back completely stunned as I watched my alleged father laugh out loud like a maniac, a complete and twisted madman.

Then he stops abruptly and his face returns to his emotionless expression. "Forgive me my child, but your question is quite funny, at least to me. I did not leave your mother, your mother killed me" he revealed

"What!" My eyes widened, almost threatening to pop out of its sockets, this had to be a sick joke, he was lying right?, my mother would never do that, she was abandoned by my father, she could not have possibly killed a wizard, a pure wizard was not easy to kill, especially by a werewolf with no ranking. "You are lying, I will not stand here and fall for your lies and deceits" I said boldly, he needed to see that my opinions of my beloved mother was strong and it would remain strong regardless of the cock and bull story he was trying to create to deceive me.

He chuckles "I see, she got to you too, she got a indeed good at what she does" he responded,

"Why mother was a good woman but you treated her badly, you abandoned her knowing fully well that she carried your child in her wombs, that she would be ostracized by her true mate and her pack, you let her suffer" My voice was almost at its loudest, this strange man would not break me, will not ruin the good memories I cherished with my mother, my mother loved me with all her heart Abby she would give anything to protect me at all cost.

He grabbed me by my right hand pulling against it, I shrieked but I could not get out of his grasp "What are you doing?, let me go, unhand me this minute you vagabond!" I warned, but he was unmoving, my words had fallen to deaf ears, the next thing a black door appeared and he open it just by waving his hand, there was a dark abyss as I looked through the door as he was pulling me towards it, I dragged my feet against the ground resisting him but all my efforts was proving fruitless and he continued to drag me until we entered into the door and I let out a loud scream in despair.

"You can open your eyes now!" I hear my alleged father say sternly, almost sounding like a command. I had no idea my eyes were shut close in the first place, as I opened my eyes, I found myself inside an old tent. Real animal fur was placed in the wall of the tent, there was a sort of incense, in a scent I could not fully describe and then my young parents appear before an old woman, they were holding hands tightly.

"It is not easy to severe a bond the moon goddess as made, the witches are not meant to interfere with it, we know our limits most of the time" the old woman said as she adjust her worn out dress, her gray hair was in several braids that appeared unkept.

"I am with child" my mother said sadly, she sounded as though she was about to cry, she really loved my father, the same man that later abandoned her, and he was now degrading her name.

"I remain where I stand, my mother loved you will all her heart but you didn't" I said with a frown on my face yet I refused to look at him in the eyes.

"Watch!" He gritted, anger laced in it. I sighed before turning my focus back at the image before me.

"I know" she responded dryly unfazed by my mother's revelation"I can feel the offspring essence, it is a child that was not meant to be, she is an abomination, your soul is tied to another yet you choose to defile your spirit with my kind" she added, it was obvious that she was not pleased with what was happening.

"Do not speak to her that way!" My young alleged father banging his fist on the carpet of the tent.

The old woman burst out into laughter "You can love her now, but you will also watch her die, their kind do not have our blessings" she said when she ended her laughter.

"That is not a blessing, I would prefer to die as long as we get to spend our remaining days together" my young father said, my head immediately snapped in the direction of the father standing by my side, I could not believe it, there was a softness in his eyes now as I looked at him, he really did care for my mother, why would my mother lie to me then, what happened between them?.

"You do not want your gift, you want to lose your essence and grow old and die, I did it once and I can assure you that I regret it each passing day" the old-woman said, that would explain why she was aged, I have never meet an aged witch or wizard, they all seemed to be frozen in a time their essence dictates but none appeared older than forty years old.

"I will not regret it because this is the right choice" my young father stated boldly.

"My love are you sure?" My young mother sounded worried. He then placed a kiss on her lips before saying

"Absolutely"

"I see the choice as been made then" the old woman said.

"Yes" my young father responded.

The old woman stood up and walked before him and placed her hand in his temple and the room began to shake, my father body began to shake as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, he lets out a lengthy scream before falling to the ground with a loud thud.

"It is done" the old woman said and my mother rushed over to my father body, taking him into her embrace "Do not worry he will wake up in time" she responded and a bottle with a purple potion appeared in her hands.

"What is that?" My mother asked, her eyes shone with curiosity.

"It is his essence. You see, this spell cannot be done by just any witch, I am the only one in the coven that can do it because I created the spell and I practiced it on me all because of love" she said laughing at the end of her statement. "It is quite funny what we are willing to do all because of love, my love still abandoned me after my sacrifice, now I will gain my essence back" she added.

"What do you mean?" My mother asked.

The old woman chuckled "My body can receive his essence and my youth will be restored"

"Oh!" my mother muttered

"I will be right back, we still have to break the ties between your true mate and you" the old woman said as she dropped the bottle on the table and walked out of the tent

My mother picked up the bottle as she stared intensely at the liquid and she does something that completely shook me, she opened it and drank the entire bottle. Her eyes glowed in purple luminescence and her body shook before she let out a loud growl, like her wolf was fighting for its life. And then her body stilled, her face created a smirk and she pulled out a knife from her dress and she drove a knife through my father's chest and I froze up.

"What have you done?" The old woman lets out a gasp as she entered the room stunning to see my mother as she got up from the ground, a wide smile on her face.

My mother killed my father. That was the only statement that screamed in my mind and it felt like my head was spinning and my world was crumbling around me and the only thing I could do at that moment was let out a scream.