𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Mr. Matthews i didn't know you
wanted to be a hairstylist"

 Matthews i didn't know you wanted to be a hairstylist"

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ || ꜰɪʀsᴛ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ

Victorias Pov:

"What?" I whisper to my best-friend Eric Matthews "Nothing i just like playing with your hair it's so soft!"

Now me and Eric have been friends ever since we were in diapers because my parents aren't really there ... so i normally just went to Eric's house!

But a good thing about it is that it makes mine and Eric's brother also best-friends or at least i think they are, they do always play together but they are only four years old.

But back to me! I'm Victoria Grace Hunter, basic name i know! But i'm currently six and in the first grade and my best-friends is Eric... but you already know that!

I live in the pink flamingo trailer park i'm not really embarrassed by it but i do know that people judge me but i don't pay attention to them.

One time this kid Arron Gray said something not so nice to me so Eric kinda told him off, how about i show you that!

(Kindergarten)

I was sitting on the floor playing with Eric when Arron a kid in our class comes up to us with a few other kids behind him "Hey Victoria we're did you say you lived again?"

"Uh the Pink Flamingo Trailer Park why?" They all start laughing "My mommy says that kids who live there are poor and white trash"

I don't really know what white trash is but i assume that it's something mean "What did you say?" Eric says while standing up from the floor.

"I said she's poor and white trash!" Right after he said that Eric grabs the kid and pulls to the ground and starts smacking him.

Keep in mind that we are only in Kindergarten so he did what he could with his tiny build. The teacher ended up coming over and gave them both detention.

(Back to the first grade)

"Can i try braiding your hair Vicky?" Eric asks "Sure! Just please don't not it" He nods and starts braiding my chocolate brown hair.

He hums some song that i recognize but can't place my finger on it "What song is that?" He stops braiding to think "That one Duran Duran song on the radio i forget what it's called"

He continues braiding my hair, keep on mind it's only 1984 so we had the whole rock and roll era of music.

"Mr. Matthews i didn't know you wanted to be a hairstylist" Mr. Feeny my teacher and Eric's neighbor says.

"What? No i want to be a weather man!" Little Eric says joyfully "Well then stop playing with Mrs. Hunters hair" Eric ties the braid off and sits back in his chair while pouting as i giggle.

Me and Eric aren't the brightest bulb in the light box or what ever the saying is but with our combing brains we make one smart person or at least that's what Mr. Matthews says... That's Eric's dad by the way if you didn't know!

Me and Eric have gotten into some predicaments like the time i licked a frozen poll and since Eric thought that i was having fun he did it too.

Of course that was before A Christmas Story came out so how would we know what would happen?

I love that movie but besides that me and Eric are two pees in a pod, ew i sound like an old lady.

I have a younger half brother named Shawn Patrick Hunter i know another basic name, he's my half brother because we have different moms but no one really cares we're still related.

He's only four and Eric also little brother named Cory he's also four, they're pretty dumb because they're in kindergarten.

Haha they're so young, but besides that i like to eat grass and i also do cheer! My mom signed me up at the beginning of the year and since we have a special school package or something it's free for us!

Eric likes to come watch my practices so we can walk home together i think it's sweet.

My daddy likes to say that one day me and Eric will get married but i find it funny that he says one day, we're already married!

He gave me a ring pop so we're ring pop husband and wife! But when i tell my daddy that he just laughs.

My mommy isn't really home a lot but that means i get to spend more time with my best-friends! Eric and Shawn!

Shawn's little he can't really say my name right so he just calls me Micky because he tries to say Vicky but he has truble on his 'Vs'

People like to say i'm a little ball of joy! Oh did you know i used to have a dog! He died but he was still awesome.

But I think that's all that you need to know about me! Also i'm missing three teeth right now! But like seriously see ya!

Hey y'all!

Prologue so this is kinda strange because i wrote it from a small kids pov but i think it's cute!

-875 words-