𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Eric Matthew's?! You're going on a
date with that airhead?!"

"Eric Matthew's?! You're going on a date with that airhead?!"

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ || ʙᴀsᴇʙᴀʟʟ sʜᴇɴᴀɴɪɢᴀɴs

Victorias Pov:

It's a Saturday which means no school so i went to the mall with Eric "Hey Er, do you think i should get the pink or blue?" I turned around holding up two tops for him to choose.

"Uh the blue definitely it goes with you eyes" He says while expecting the shirts "Ok that's what i was thinking too, but it's the only thing i can get right now" He nods as we make our way to the check out.

"You hungry Er?" I ask him "Yeah i am" I nod "Okay so let's head to the food court" We start walking as i see two kids from our school on what looks like a date.

"Eric look! It's Justin G. and Amber D.!" I quietly tell and when he looks he lets out a loud gasp "Shh!" I scold him "They'll hear us" I finish.

"Oh ew he's going to kiss her with open lips" We both shudder in disgust felling bad for Amber "I would like die"

"Me too" I pull his arm to signal him to follow me "Come on let's go"

We make it to the food court and we walk over to the pretzel shop "I want a cinnamon one!" I say "Me too we can each get one, on me" I turn over to look at him.

"No Eric, i can't let you do that let me pay-" He puts his finger to my lips to try and shut me up "Shh! Nope i'm paying!" I pout and nod my head.

"Thanks Er this is really good thank you!" He laughs "Yea of course you're my best friend so obviously i do this for you" I side hug him as we start to walk home.

I was currently on the phone with my best friend Eric Matthew's but i think he's asking me out on a date.

To a baseball game, heck i mean i've liked Eric ever since that weird calling video in the fifth grade.