𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Superman's my
dad!"

 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ || ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟɪꜰᴇ

Victorias Pov:

I was currently sitting in my bed reading some Vogue magazine while listening to my records after getting ready for work as i was rudely interrupted by Shawn bursting in my room.

"Micky! Micky we're in danger!" Shawn frantically says "What? How?" "Because there could be a fire!" "What?" I ask feeling confused.

"So i need to protect our family! How much am i worth to you?" He asks while shaking my shoulders.

"Woah Shawnie calm down what do you want me to buy you?" I dead-panned him "This! The water gun! Right there" He hands me a catalog while pointing to a water gun.

"How much is it?" He looks around nervously while mumbling "$49.99" "Huh Shawnie speak up i can't hear you when you talk like that" I tell him.

"$49.99 with tax" He says while looking down as i sigh "How about i see if i can get Uncle Mike to get you to help him out at the shop for some money and i'll help pay you?"

His eyes light up in joy "Yes! Thank you! Thank you!" He says while hugging me "Mhm of course we'll get it soon ok?" He nods while running out of my room.

I was currently working at the grocery store with Eric in restocking the shelf's at his father's store "Hey Er do can you help me put these beans on the top shelf?"

He turns to look over at me "Yeah sure throw it over" I toss him the beans.

"You know this is a very boring job but at least it pays good" I laugh at him "Your just happy to get that watch so you can put Heather in it?" He rolls his eyes.