𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Long enough to see you swap
spit with a Feeny"

 "Long enough to see you swap spit with a Feeny"

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ || ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀ

Victorias Pov:

I'm currently at the Matthews house because Shawn wanted to help collect snails for his, Cory's, and Mr. Matthews fishing trip or something.

As Eric was trying to train Morgan to say stuff to get girls to like him even more - Even though he doesn't need it...

"And this is my brother Eric. He's very shy." Eric laugh "Good girl." He gives her some candy and pats her on the head.

As Mrs. Matthews walks in and asks "Eric what are you teaching her? Ooh nice color Vic" She says looking at the color i'm currently painting my nails as.

"Thanks Mrs. M" I say "I get to help Eric get girls, like Vicky!" Morgan says "No you don't. She doesn't. You don't." Eric quickly defends himself.

She turns to me "My brother thinks you're so cute." She says before opening her mouth - expecting candy.

"So this is why you've been taking her to the mall. Well i think it's great" "You do?" Eric asks in shock before giving Morgan some more candy.

"Yea he's been dragging me along too" I say while putting the nail polish down.

"I think it's a perfect way for you and your sister, and Vic to spend quality time together" Mrs. M says.

"Well you know some guys use a golden retriever. I figure, why not use these two pretty ladies right here?" Eric says before we hear the infamous car horn - The La Cucaracha song.

"It's grandma!" Eric says excitedly before standing up and going to the door Morgan following behind him "Hey it's grandma!"

"Yea it's grandma" Mr. Matthews says while coming out of the kitchen "Ok, open up a lane i'm coming through" The Matthews grandma says while coming inside.

"I've been sitting on my keister for 10 hours in that winnebago i need some stretching room. Hey!" She says before picking up Morgan "Grandma! Grandma!"

"Where's my present?" They both say "I thought this year maybe you'd buy me one" She jokes "Nuh-uh you're the grandma"

"I am? Oh well in that case - uh oh what have we here?" She says while pulling something out of her bag "A dolly!"

"Ha ha well it's a shrunken head" Oh! "Not a real one" Ohh okay... Strange but better than a real one.

"That's a cool bullwhip grandma" Eric compliments "Oh yea and it's yours. I had the wagon master go with it" She says while handing it to Er.