𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Our date is wrecked with a
capital R"

 "Our date is wrecked with a capital R"

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ || ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Today is the day of mine and Eric's double date with my friend Tracy and Jason.

So normally i leave Shawn with Mrs and Mr Matthews but they have hiered a babysitter which is fine.

But if i know Shawn and Cory they've something planned, but its my date. I've promised myself i wasn't gonna worry.

But right now me and Tracy - The girl who's coming on the date with me - are getting ready.

"So you think Jason will like if i leave my hair up, or down?" She asks while i take a moment to think.

"Down" I say while putting my hair up in a pony "Oh Vicky you're a life saver. I'm so happy to be going on this date with you"

I giggle before saying "Me to. This is mine and Eric's first date with his license and i hope he's a good driver" I say while putting down the brush.

I hear a horn honking out side her house "Guess that's our dates" I say while putting my shoes on.

We walk down stairs and exit the house "Oh how nice holding the doors for us" She whispers as we giggle.

"Vicky wow.... I mean you look lovely" Eric stutters as i get into the car "Thank you, also congrats on getting your license. Now you've gotta drive me everywhere" I joke.

"Of course" He says while kissing my cheek before closing the door.

We all get into the car and Eric starts driving. He's pretty good, i'm not gonna lie.

"So ladies where you wanna go?" Eric asks "How about that one fancy restaurant?" Tracy asks.

"Perfect!" Eric says as he makes a right turn to be on the way to the restaurant.

We arrive at the restaurant and Eric parks.

We all walk inside "A table for four?" The server asks "Yup" Eric answers.

"Alright follow me" The server says in a monotone voice "Not having fun is she?" Eric whispers to me as i quietly laugh.

We get seated at a booth and get our menus "Drinks?" She asks "Uh i'll get a lemonade" I say "Ooh me too" Tracy pipes up.

The server looks at the boys "I'll get a coke" Jason says as Eric awkwardly says "Um water thank you"

Once the server leaves we all get a chance to look at our menus.