chapter 5

5 votes for the next chapter as soon as the votes will be completed I'll upload a new chapter

( Not edited )

Thank you divyavemana and SaloniMittal8 for voting.. you guys are first to vote for me..I am really thankful to both of you lots of 💕 😘
Also the book is at #19 in beginning WOW that's just awesome...love you puppies 🐥

Let's start

Nirali's pov

As we were eating our food, I was glancing at him time to time. He was using his phone and it seems as he was typing fastly or maybe he was chatting with someone his expressions were changing. both of us finished our food and he paid the bill and both of us came out of the restaurant.

We both were walking towards the parking area. We were alone. There was not a single person with here. Not even a sign of person was there. I don't know why ..but my breathing became fast. My heart was pounding. Sweat formed all over my body.

The painfull memories of that night started coming before my eyes. I lick my lips to avoid this feeling. My eyes become teary. My whole body was shaking. Because of tears I was not able to see clearly.

Author's pov

Kartik was walking behind her looking down. He thought to make first move. He placed his hand on her back. As his hand touched her waist. Nirali suddenly turned and pushed him with full force. Which make him fall on his butt. He winced at the pain he felt.

"Do-dont tou-touch me ple-please " Nirali said sobbing.

Kartik looked at her shocked. Why she was behaving like this..he thought. He held her hand to calm her down. But maybe it panicked her more.

"No-no please dont d-do this.. please leave me " Nirali said . Now she was crying badly.

"Hey hey calm down I am not goona touch you okay...dont behave like this"  he said smoothly. Cooing her.

It calmed her down a bit. He went to his car and took a bottle of water and gave it her.

"Here have this ". He said.

Nirali took the bottle and gulped down the whole bottle in one go.

"The water is all yours babe.. drink slowly." He said and chuckled at her baby behaviour.

Nirali's cheek turned into pink colour due to embarrassment.

"Let's go..shall we ?" He asked and nirlai nodded at him.

Both of them sit in the car and Kartik drove off to her house. Both of them feeling bored. Kartik suddenly remembered about the incident in the parking lot.

"Well why did you behaved like that when I touched you?" He asked as he was curious.

"It's none of your business" she said coldly

As she did not wanted to tell him about her past. Leave telling she did not even wanted to remember that horrible night. Kartik felt disrespected. She did not knew that she hurted her ego that too badly.

He stopped the car with a force. Which made her fall on he dashboard. She looked around and noticed that they have already reached the house. She opened the door and was going to come outside the car. when he held her wrist.

"Just because I am treating you nicely..it doesn't mean you have right to degrade me. Understand and if you again spoke to me like that the consequences will not be good miss Nirali." Kartik said in dangerous voice.

It made nirali Shiver in fear. He gulped her own salive. She felt scared by his voice. He noticed her expressions and a smirk was playing at his lips.

Nirali tried to free her wrist from her hold. His hold tightens. Nirali looked at him with pleading eyes. His eyes soften for a second.
And He let go of his hold.

"Bye" he said softly before droving off his car.

Nirali scoffed at his behaviour. One minute ago he was talking like he is a beast and now like most lovely and cute boy. Is he bipolar. I shook my thoughts and went inside her house.

And here was her mom already waiting for her e in the living room. Oh godd...i am in no mood to talk with her. But she will not spare me untill she spill the beans of my date with so called kartik. Nirali thought

"So how was it...did you liked him...did you guys kissed" her mom asked.

Nirali rolled her eyes at he mother's silly behaviour. She still behave like a 7 year chid.

"It was FINE!! I am tired so don't disturb me tonight lemme rest please..good night mom" nirali said and went to my room.

Nirali changed her clothes into a night suit..a pair of sweat shirt with black shorts underneath. before going to sleep she clicked a snap and sent it to some of her friends and then went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any idea why she behaved like this ??

A/N :- here's a new chapter. Hope you like it. please show some support. Do vote.. comment and add this book to your library. So you can get a notification whenever I upload a chapter.

See you on Wednesday till then byy 💝