chapter 15

Not edited

Nirali's pov

I was happy with everyone liking the kheer. Maa and papa gave me some money as shagan. Even Rohit bhaiya and Devika gifted me a beautiful necklace and bangles. I was feeling glad with their gesture.

They were trying to make me feel at home. But the person from whom I expected this , didn't even give a single compliment to me. How can he ? He should at least praise my cooking. I felt sad.

Everyone was done with their food and had left for their rooms. After placing my dishes in sink , I also left towards our room. There was no sign of Kartik here. I sat at the bed and just admired the room.

I didn't noticed on our wedding night, but the wall which was joined with closet had pictures of Kartik. His childhood to his teen years to him being CEO. He was looking cute. I noticed a pic of him in which he was only in his underwear and was trying to cover himself with his hands.

I think his age will be around 4-5 . I can see from his childhood pictures that he was very shy baby . And him in his college days, dude I am telling you he was not less then zayn Malik.

I am happy that it's me who Got him. I was lost in looking at his pictures. When my phone rang and i came back from my Disneyland. I looked at the caller ID, it's mum.

I picked it up .

"Namaste mom" i greeted her.

(Way of greeting someone in Hindi)

"Namaste beta, kaise ho ?" She greeted me back and asked about how I was doing. I can sense the worry from her voice.

( How are you dear)

Ahhhh! Our indian mother's. Wherever they go , they just have to worry about others. This is what is called selfless love.

"Mai thik hu mom,  aap batayiye. Aap or papa kaise hai ?" I asked her.

( I am fine mom , you say ? How are you and dad )

" Ham bhi ashe hai beta, tumhare papa tumhe bhut yaad kar rhe hai !"  Mom said and i smiled at  her words.

(We are good to dear, your father is missing you)

I knew it. It's just one day and he is missing me. Ohh godd . Soch innocent parents i got.

"Abhi mai sasural aa gyi hu na to abhi apko meri value samj me ayegi "  i said teasing her.

(Now I am at my in law's house, you will understand the value of me .)

"Areey jaa yeh to tere papa hai, mujhe to shanti mili hai k tu is Ghar se gyi " mom said teasing me back.

(Your papa is the one who is missing me , I am happy that you are gone )

She might be saying this, but I know that she is missing me more than papa.

"Ohh i forgot are you coming today for pagphera rasam ?" Mom asked.

"I don't know mom , I'll ask maa and then I'll inform you"  i said.

Mom said okay and then ended the call.  After putting the phone on charging, i went towards maa and Papa's room.

Papa had already left to work alongwith Rohit bhaiya. Kartik also wanted to go to office but he was strictly denied. Devika went to college.

As i reached in front of their room, I knocked on the door. I entered to the room when I heard a soft come in.

"Beta you don't need to knock, you are family member." maa said in her lovely said.

"Okay maa , darasal mom ne phone kiya tha or vo push rahe the k mai pagphere ki rasam k kiye kab Jaa rahi hu " i said.

(Actually mom called and she wanted to know wben i am going there for pagphera)

"Tum ajj hi chali jao...phir tumhe gao bhi Jana hai or honeymoon pe bhi Jana hai, tum kya kehti ho" maa stated.

(You should go today as then you also have to go to Village and honeymoon, what are your thoughts)

I blushed at the mention of honeymoon. Well going to honeymoon is far away here my so called husband doesn't even spare me a look.

" Ji maa , sahi keh rahi hai aap . " Well she is actually right.

(Yes maa , you are right)

Now I am married and will have some responsibilities. So I should go there today only.

"Toh thik hai, ham kartik ko bol dete hai vo tumhe Aaj shod ayega or ek week baad tum aa Jana . Thik hai beta ?"

(Okay then , I'll tell Kartik. He'll drop you there and then you can come back after a week. Okay dear ?)

"Yes maa" i replied.

" Well beta, are you comfortable here?  If you have any issue about the House or even that duffer husband of you,  you'll come to me .okay ?"  She said.

Oh godd she is such a cutie.

"Yess maa " i replied with a smile and slight blush on my cheeks.

She begin to pat my head.

"My kartik is so lucky to have you beta" I just smiled in response.

"You go and get ready, I'll call Kartik." Maa said and i nodded.

I stood up to come out of the room ,when maa said.

"Vaise Kartik hai kaha?" Maa asked.

(By the way , where is kartik)

"Hame nahi pata" i said pressing my lips into thin line.

(I don't know)

"You are his wife now, if you dont about his whereabouts then who will know" maa said teasing me and had that huge grin on her face. Like she was some teenager.

I blushed at her words and stormed out of the room.

********

Here's new chapter .

Vote comment 😁❤️