chapter 10

A/n:-
Hey myy puppies , i hope you guys are doing fine. So First of all thank you for waiting...i know I am alot late on both platforms.....here and on Instagram. Actually my exams were going on so I was busy....so here's a long chapter to satisfy your inner read...😗...so happy reading....

And there's one request to you all that do follow me here and on Instagram  so that whenever I make any announcement.. you'll get notification...thank you 🤗

Not edited

Author's pov

Like this, the wedding was done. they were officially married and were bound with each other forever. After all the wedding ceremonies now it was time for her vidaai. She met everyone from her family by one and one while crying.

After meeting with all of her family and whole barat draw of to Mumbai they were sitting at the back seat and won girl was sitting on passenger seat and a boy was driving the car it was not the driver but a man who look elder than them.

Nirali's pov

I was sitting silently and was looking outside.  one girl and boy were sitting on front seat and I don't know any of them. Tears were coming continuously from my eyes.

I was definitely to miss my family as the pampered me the most and I don't know how will my in laws treat me after all it is arrange marriage . I will miss all the childish thing that I used to do with my parents and my cousins.

Unknownigly a sob  left from my mouth and all of them titled there head towards me and i felt nervous was under their gaze . I silently wiped my tears.

"Bhabhi , don't cry please, you might not know our family but please feel free and comfortable around us. We are going to live together now and I can assure one thing, my bhai looks rude as hell but he will keep you happy."  She said.

Her words comforted me and in response I smiled at her lightly. I think she is my nanad as she called me bhabhi.

"Oh godd, I am such a stupid girl, i didn't even introduced myself. I am your one and only lovely sweet cute ----cut the crap, she is my younger sister Devika and he is my elder brother Rohit."

Kartik introduced them to me . I smiled at both of them. Well it was first time that he spoke to me .

Once again the car was filled with the silence howy this time it was more comfortable.  my eyes becomes sleepy due to tiredness but I shook my head to prevent myself from sleeping.

Rohit brother stopped the car and  Kartik went out of the car ,he  also signed me to come out.  I look that him with surprise.  I came out of the car. We moved to other car which was much bigger and comfortable then the car we were coming.

The font seat and back seat had kind of curtain between them which made it enable to look at the backseat from front seat. So now it was only me and him in this car now.

" Tume so jana chahiye, ghar abhi bhut door hai " kartik said softly. Love was dripping from his voice. I looked towards him and noticed he was looking ahead.

I slowly slipped towards him and now there was no space between him and i. Our sitting position was like he was side hugging me. Let's start this marriage now.

" Abhi itne pyaar se kyu bol rahe hai..us din to kitne khadoos bann rahe the aap " I Said actually whispered as i don't want the driver to listen to our talks.

He looked towards me and raised an eyebrow before he says anything. I took his arm and slowly wrapped it around me. I pressed my lips into thin line and put my head on his shoulder with good night.

He chuckled and side hugged me tightly and only one thing I felt was his warmness before sleep took over me. I felt someone calling my name and shaking me . I opened my eyes and saw that Kartik was asking me to wake up. I look around and noticed  that our car was now in huge mansion .

"We have reached, come outside and let's go " he said and took out his hand .

I held it and came out of car, at the door, a lady was standing with the plate in her hand. I assume she is my mother in law as she was going to do the rituals for newlywed bride . I and kartik stood together and she did the arti . both of us bent down and touch her feet for blessings.

There was some rituals to welcome a newly wed bride.  she placed a kind of bowl with rice in it.  I was told to kick it and I did . After that a big plate full of red colour,  which I think is vermilion was placed on floor. Right before my feer.

I had to dip my feet in it . when I was going to dip my feet in the plate kartik held me from my arm to  support me and i dipped my feet in red colour and walked inside the house.  Karthik was walking behind me.

"Beta some rituals are still left, but i know after wedding and this long journey you must be tired. So all the other rituals will be done tomorrow. Now you can go an sleep." The lady said.

And all of the people departured to their rooms. Kartik signed me to follow him. We both started walking. As we reached infront of a room. His phone started ringing. He opened the door for me and picked up the phone.

**************

Heres a new chapter.

I know I am late...alot late actually but I was kinda busy and went on trip. So here's a new chapter. Next chapter will be out by 13 January.

Love yaaa 💝

Guys make sure to follow me here and on Instagram to know about the announcement i made or spoilers.