chapter 8

Not edited

Author's pov

"Mujhe tumse kuj baat krni hai " dadi said to Nirali.

( I want to talk about something)

"Ji kahiye" Nirali replied.

( Tell me )

"Pata hai Mera hamare jamane mein ladki ki marji puchna to dur Ki baat use ladke ko dekhne ka hak Tak bhi nahin tha per tum khushkismat ho ke atlist tumhen yahi to pata hai ki tumhari shaadi kisse ho rahi hai meri to tumhare Dada Ji se shaadi se pahle kabhi mulakat bhi nahin hui thi per fir bhi Maine yah than liya tha ki kuchh bhi Ho jaaye, main unhen hamesha pyar karungi main tumhen yah nahin kah rahi Ki Tum kisi galat chij ya ahinsa ka shikar hokar bhi unka sath do per beta apne pass ko kabhi bhi Apne present aur future per havi mat hone do yah sirf tumhari jindagi nahin tumhen bhi to baat kar dega main sirf yahi kah rahi hun Ki ab tum beti se biwi banne ja rahi ho aur Bahu bhi to apni jimmedari samajhna aur duty Puri karna per han iska matlab yah nahin hai ki tum hamari hamari ladli Beti nahin rahogi Tum hamare liye utani hi jaruri aur pyari rahogi jitni ab ho to is shaadi ke bad Apne Pati ka sath dena unse pyar karna kahate Hain Ki pyar se to rubber bhi jita ja sakta hai yah to tumhara apna Pati hoga " dadi said telling her the importance of love in marriage.

(Do you know , in our time no one asked for the girls opinion in marriage. They were not even allowed  to see  their own husband before their marriage . you are lucky enough that you at least know who are you getting married to but do you know that I had thought that I will love my husband . I'm not saying ou to support him in any of his  wrong doing but you must know that you are going to become someone's wife and daughter in law from daughter but it doesn't mean that you are will not be our daughter,  you will be always are lovely daughter so after the marriage love him all you can from the depth of your heart. There is this  saying that " With love you can even win the God but here we are only talking about winning your husband with love)

After this dadi told Nirali to think about it and went to her room. As tomorrow is her marriage and they need to wake up early.

"Dadi is right..i think I really need to move on from my past and maybe I'll find my soul mate in him , maybe he'll love me just way I want someone to, I think so that He will treat me right aur vaise me kab tak apni zindagi kisi aur k liye tabah krugi " Nirali thought and with this she also slept.

NIRALI'S POV

I felt someone shooking me and telling me to wake up , but i ignored the voice and hide myself under the quilt. Soon I heard another voice. I came to senese and got to know that it's none other than my alarm but why the hell it is ringing on 5 Am .

Wait WHAT!!!!  Today is my marriage. Its really my marriage. OHH MY GODDDD I AM GETTING MARRIAGE TODAY.

There will be a function of haldi first and then marriage. So I am going to take this weeding as my new start. I was in train of my own thoughts . When Rupali came.

"Finally this dumbo woke up" she said and started to prepare my clothes for haldi

I looked at  her doing it.  I am lucky to have her
as my best friend. I did not even asked sorry for yelling at her and here she  is helping me in everything and enjoying in my marriage. But still what's are best friend for?

I definitely had  saved a country and that's why I got this girl in my life.

I laughed at my own silly thoughts.

" Come out of your dreamland mam and get ready. And yes don't do the make-up as you'll have to take bath after haldi again" she said throwing a cushion right at my face. I glared her and went to bathroom.

I took a bath and wore a yellow lehnga and paired it with jewelry made with flowers. I was looking beautiful.

I went to the stage where the decoration was set for haldi function.

Firstly my both parents applied the haldi then my grandparents did the same and everyone followed the same thing for nearly two hours. And slowly this function was turned into haldi fight by all my cousins and family as all of them were throwing haldi at each other.

Nirali's look in haldi

Your votes and comments matters to
Me guys 💝 and I am really really thankful to all of you..as we are going to cross 2k soon 😭 and it means so much for a new writer like me ...and sorry for not uploading regularly I was so much busy firstly there was a function at my home and then my exams are here....but still I'll try to upload more frequently form now on....do vote comment follow 💕