chapter 12

Not edited

Nirali pov

As these words slipped from his mouth, a shiver ran down to my spine. The way he told me about his right on me was dominant move. Which showed me that he was the one in power in this marriage.

He wore his shirt and went to bed. He layed down carefully and closed his eyes trying to sleep. Leaving me in utter shock. Dude, is this man bipolar.

One moment he is all lovey dovey person and the next moment, he sounds like he will eat me alive. Urghhh. He irritates me.

I shook my head to clear the thoughts in my mind. I looked at my phone to know the time and it was 2 am . I still have quit time to sleep.

I decided to change my lehnga into something cozy. Who is going to sleep in 20 kg's. I sighed as I still have to take out my jewellery. I started to remove my earings , necklaces, waistband etc. It took me nearly 1 hour to remove all the jewellery.

My hairs were tied into a high bun and were secured with a lot of pins. Which caused my head to hurt like someone was hitting it with the hammer.

I thought to change my clothes first and will undo my hairs later. I wore a pajama night suit. It was designed with panda pattern on it. Which made it look cute.

Now finally I was going to undo my hair. I initiated with taking out the rose and white flowers from bun. Now let's take out the pins but they were covered with my hairs. So I was not able to find them

I think I should just sleep like this. But how I will sleep with hurting head. Should I ask help from him. But why will he help me ? But i helped him in dressing his wound so he should help me back.

Yess... let's ask him. I went towards him and noticed his eyes were closed.

"Kartik" I said slowly. He didn't budge.

I cleared my throat and my once again called him.

"Kartik wake up" he was still sleeping.

Is he brothers of Ravan. Don't tell me he is dead .

"Kartikkkkkkkk" i yelled.

He stood up with a jerk.

"What happened, is there a earthquake. Let's runnn" he said in one go and held my hand and was ready to run.

"Stop, there's no earthquake " i said to him and he looked at me.

"Then why the hell you yelled like that crazy lady " he said glaring at me

"First of all MR. I am not a crazy lady, you are mad man. And you was not waking ."i stated.

" I am not mad man and why were you waking me up" he said feeling irritated.

"Actually can you help me in taking out my pin from my hairs. It's hurting me badly." I said in requesting tone.

He looked at me then at my hairs. He nodded and signed me to sit on the chair. I went towards dressing area and sat on the chair.

He reached for my hairs and started to undo them. I was looking at him through the mirror. He was looking cute. While taking out the pins he was making face like babies.

I smiled at his silly looks. He was looking quite focused. After half an hour , all the pins were removed.

"Thank you" I said.

He just nodded and went to bed to sleep again. I sighed and also went to bed . I layed down on my side maintaining good distance between us and drifted to sleep.

I woke up and noticed kartik had already woke up and he even took a shower. He was trying wear his shirt. Wait he was injured yesterday..right..

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

He looked at me and was going to reply but was interrupted by a knock on the door.
We both shared a look and he moved towards the door to open it.He opened it slightly so only he was visible.

"Is Nirali ready, we have to do the remaining rituals" my eyes widened and i gasped. I am going to embarrass myself on the very first day.

I woke up late. What will everyone think about me? This is such a irresponsible behaviour of me.

"She is taking bath,will be downstairs shortly"kartik said and i mentaly thanked him to save me from this situation. He closed the door and Turned towards me.

I think he is going to shout at me for this silly mistake like other husbands.

"It's okay to wake up late you were tired now go and get ready." He said and i just nodded at him with a smile on my face.

He is not that bad . So my Mr. is understanding.  I chuckled and went to bathroom.

I took shower and wore a red saree as now I am married and red is kind of color of marriage so yess . I looked at myself in mirror. Red actually suits me.

I paired it with some silver jewellery. I was confused about my hairs so I just tied a bun. After getting ready i once again checked my self. And guess what I am looking gorgeous.

I noticed from the mirror that Kartik was doing something on his laptop. Well i deserve a compliment from my husband.

"Kartik..am i looking good" i aksed still looking at him from the mirror

He looked up and checked me out. I felt hor under his gaze. He stood up and came towards me. And my heart started to flutter.

He took the pin form my bun , which caused my hairs to fall down.

"Hey why did you do that"  i asked glaring at him

"Khule baalo me kisi shehzadi se kam nahi lagti aap" he said and went from there.

I blinked my eyes at his words. Goddd this boy will kill me. I looked at myself in mirror and noticed my cheeks were red like cherries.

**************
Here's a new chapter
Hope you like it.

Due to network issues I wasn't able to post it yesterday. But here it is now.

Next chapter will be out by 2 feb
Only if  there will be 40 votes on this chapter. You can do it right. Not even half of readers vote. I think I deserve this at least.

If not then you'll have to wait for one or two weeks for another chapter.

So vote fasttttttttttt.

Follow me on Instagram.( Writerrpreet)

Check out my ig for spoilers.

Love yaaa guys

when love lasts On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara