Chapter 1: Divorce And Breakups

Sal Pov

I was back from summer vacation. Finally. It has been enjoyable yet I missed my girlfriend Sasha a lot. I was eating an apple peacefully in my thoughts until...

"BANG" yelled my sister Sage. I saw her smack the wall with a frying pan. "WHAT THE FUCK SAGE?!!" I yelled. "Sorry little bro. Just thoughts" she replied giving me the original thumbs up look.

"THAT'S ENOUGH" yelled my mom Sandra. Apparently she caught me trying to hit my sister on the head with the frying pan.

"Mooomy" whined my Big sister. "You too Sage just shut up" replied my mom. She will always find us trying to kill each other.

That's how we both got grounded. We both were locked in mom's room. Instead of reflecting on ourselves we just kept flipping each other off.

Once our punishment time was up. We were seated at the dinner table. My sister was busy fiddling with her food while I was just starring at the food.

Why? Because it was the typical argument with mom and dad after she figured he was cheating on her again. With some chick named Amanda I believe.

After a few yells, lectures, and tears from mom we finished dinner and ran out of the dinning room. I locked my self in my room. I searched for my headphones before things could get louder.

Next morning

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I saw my sister standing there smiling at me. It was quite odd for her to stand in my room. Smiling at me sleeping.

"You're up baby bro" she greeted. But something about her voice was odd as if she cried or screamed. I saw her eyess had dark circles confirming she didn't sleep last night.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned. I saw her nod but wipe her face as she continued to smile. I immediately felt something wrong because my sister Sage isn't like this.

"Tell me please" I pleaded. "M-mom and that cheating asshole are getting a divorce" she replied. I stood there frozen. I grabbed a pillow and smacked it with my sister.

"Are you crazy? You gave me a fucking heart attack over this? You think they wouldn't get a divorce?" I asked angrily but inside I wanted to cry, cry till I can't breathe.

"Sal listen to me I know you are trying to lighten up the mood but I know you wanna cry." Replied Sage. She came towards me and then sat and hugged me.

No matter how many times I flipped her off, cussed at her, got her in trouble, snitched on her, hit her, beat her, argued with her but sometimes. She is all I could ever need. No matter how annoying she could be I can never have gotten through depression without her. I could have never survived high school without her. All siblings fight. Yet they fight to create one of the most powerful bonds that parents can never break.

So I just cried, cried till my lungs were on fire, cried till my eyes got swollen, cried till I passed out in Sage's arms.

Sage Pov

One of the most heart breaking moments were those times, I had to endure everything for him. I cannot bear to cry in front of anybody. I remembered last night's events so clearly I could still hear the screams and shouts.

Last night

"So what are you ganna do about the kids huh?" Asked my crying mom. "Well I can take Sage and you can have Sal" replied my father who stood there just watching the scene with disgust.

"And who told you I would go with an asshole?" I barged in the room. "I AM YOUR FATHER SAGE SAVANNA SMITH" yelled that basterd. "It's Sage Savanna Anderson" I replied. "HUH YOU WANT TO STAY WITH HER AND THAT FAGGOT BROTHER OF YOURS? FINE!" yelled asshole. That mad me mad. Without hesitation I punched his ugly ass face.