Chapter 6: Drunk Or Drugged?

Sal Pov

My eyes froze in shock. Well my whole body was frozen. While Dominic tried to enter my mouth I stood there trying to get an idea of what is happening right now.

I could feel Dominic getting angrier since I wasn't granting him the permission to enter my mouth so he just grabbed my ass which caught me off guard.

His tounge slithered inside my mouth exploring my carven. He rubbed his erotic member against mine making me moan into the kiss.

It was a heated make out you could say from two horny teenagers rubbing each other's members against eachother, while one is rubbing the others ass with his hand.

His hand cupping my left ass cheek. We then broke apart huffing. His hair was messy from all the gripping I did. His eyes were filled with lust.

With no patience he started attacking my neck with hickeys. "Dominic wait" I moaned. "Yes love?" He called my heart fluttering at the nickname.

"Sasha. You have a girlfriend." I moaned. "Don't. Think about her when you're with with me." He replied huskily. "No Dominic. But this is wrong." I said pushing him away with all my might.

I then ran away from him leaving him there with a hard boner and lust eyes.

I saw Sage and Ethan waiting for me there. "Hey Baby boy and O what happened?" Asked Ethan. He wasn't concerned about the hickeys on my neck, my messed up hair or my beated up lips. He was worried since I was crying.

"I fucked up big time." I whispered.

"Look it's not your fault." Sage comforted. We were at the apartment we live in. Inside Sage's room. "If I hadn't hooked up with him nothing like this would have happened." I sobbed.

"Look hey. The first time was your fault. But now it isn't." Explained Ethan. Then the bell rang. "I will go get it" said Sage as she rushed out of the room.

"No. I'm not letting you meet him." I heard her say. Me and Ethan looked at eachother before rushing out of the room. We ran towards the front door to find Dominic.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly. "I'm here to apologize if you could give me a minute." He explained pleadingly.

"Only 5 Sal." My sister whispered. I nodded before I went outside to the bench outside the apartment.

"Look I'm sorry. I know it was wrong and you did the right thing." He explained. "No. I hooked up with you. If that didn't happen none of this will." I replied looking away.

"No. I don't want that." He said grabbed my hand. "Let me go. I'm just your one night stand." I explained. "Look here calm down. Here's some water." He said handing me a water bottle he got from no where.

"Thank you." I replied smiling. I drank it with no hesitation and boy I regretted it immediately. He spiked my drink. "Dominic" I whispered before I saw all black.

Dominic Pov

I smiled victoriously after seeing him whisper my name before he passed out. "You can never run away from me. Sal Anderson." I whispered into his ear.

I then carried him to my black Mercedes Benz. I just wasn't in the mood to drive with a good car.

I drove him to my place. I carried him to my bed and then it began. He began huffing and panting. I was confused because I did put drugs but those were sleeping pills.

"Fuck you Leo" I muttured under my breath. "Dominic" he called. "Yes?" I replied. "Dominic I want you" he said with so much lust.

My eyes widened at his hands member. I realized Leo didn't put sleeping pills instead he put the heating pill. I call it the heating pill since I don't know what it is actually called but it makes the human body hot and needy for sex.