Chapter 12: Fuck Her You're Mine {M}

Sal Pov

Why did I blow up at him? That was my only thought.

I was regretting confessing my feelings for him in such a way. I was supposed to get him chocolates, flowers and other shit. Not to yell at him.

"A hopless romantic in my room. Pleeeese get the fuck oooout." My sister sang in the melody of Cupid.

I've been lying in her bed. All day. Thinking about what I did yesterday.

"Shut up your annoying." I growled throwing a pillow at her face.

"Go to your own room." She ordered me.

"Fuck off Sage." I exclaimed throwing another pillow at her.

"Stop fighting you immature kids." Ethan demanded as he walked into the room holding his brand new coffee mug.

"Says the one who watched BDSM porn since no one will fuck him." I muttured.

"I heard that and I was horny unlike someone who got some dick in the backseat." He mumbled sipping his coffee.

"Then ask Leo to help you with your kink." I argued.

"I am asking him nothing after his best friend left my best friend all depressed in his Sister's room whining like a cow in labour." He retorted.

"At least I don't have a weird BDSM kink." I fired.

"Shut the fuck up both of you my head." Sage interrupted holding her head.

"But still why are you avoiding him?" Asked Ethan sitting down next to me on the bed.

"I don't know." I replied being completely honest with myself.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Asked Sage looking up from her phone.

"He needs time Sage. He's still dating Sasha and he will be confused." I explained patiently.

"It's study simple. Just break up with Sasha who cheated on both of you and fuck. It's that simple why do you both need time?" Asked Sage not getting the memo.

"You really don't know anything about love do you?" Asked Ethan dumbfounded.

"Not interested honey." Sage responded blowing him a kiss.

"Fuck off Sage." Ethan angrily ordered.

"Go fuck Leo with your BDSM kink while your at it." Sage retorted sticking her tongue out.

"YOU BITCH!" He yelled before smashing a pillow in her face.

I just laughed while watching them fight. I felt a little bit better but I couldn't get that little tingling sensation out of me. It was nervousness.

I was just busy watching the fight when I felt my phone vibrate. It was a message. From Dominic.

My hands began shaking violently, cold sweats began to fall from my face.

"Hey what's up?" Asked Ethan noticing my shaking hands.

"He t-texted me." I replied smiling nervously.

"Text him back." Urged Sage,

I nodded before opening the messenger app.

Dominic The Fucker

Dom: Hey can we talk?

Me: Yeah Sure.

Dom: Not on the phone. Meet me at this cafe.

Me: Why there?