Chapter 4: Perverted University

Sal Pov

I was currently in war mode trying to stop Sage from tearing Sasha's hair. "SAGE LET OF HER HAIR" I screamed. "IT'S A WIG FOR GOD'S SAKE SAL. TODAY I AM GOING TO PROVE IT YOU" she roared back. "ETHAN REYNOLDS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" I yelled.

Ethan immediately rushed over to break up the fight. It's the typical bitch fight. Well I thought he was ganna help me instead he began helping Sage!

"OI WHAT THE FUCK ETHAN?" I yelled. "YOU CAN ONLY GET INVOLVED IN ONE OF THESE BITCH FIGHTS WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR ONCE IN YOU LIFE TIME. SO GRAB IT!" he screamed as he took a big chunk out her hair. "NICE ETHAN" my sister screamed.

After 10 whole minutes of pulling hair. We were now trying to find an explanation to explain it to her boyfriend. "Well we could tell cats attacked her?" Suggested Sage. I just threw a silent glare at her. We were first in this situation because of her.

"Sage why the hell did you want to pull her hair?" I asked. "I wanted to see if it was fake like her boobs." She replied shamelessly. "Bitch" I muttered.

We just stood there in silence until the door once again opened. "Hey guys I am back- and woah are you preforming a ritual?" Asked my mom as she heaved into the living room with groceries. "Yes we are performing a ritual hoping our math teacher gets absent with sudden explosive diarrhea." My sister answered.

Me and Ethan just snorted. "Haha very funny Sage. Also you lot should get going now." My mother replied. "Alright then. Bye mom cmon boys get up." My sister ordered. "I'm up" I groand.

We then arrived at our apartment. It wasn just a mordern home with three rooms. We were too tired to say anything so we just went to bed.

Monday 5:00

"Bitch get up" a voice said. I opened my eyes adjusting to the lights. I saw it was Ethan. "What are you doing here?" I questioned annoyed. "We have university remember." He said flicking my head. "But why this early?" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Bitch we have to be their by 6:00 since we are freshman." He explained as I got out of bed.

I walked lazily to the bathroom. Me and Ethan share one bathroom and Sage has her own one. I began brushing my teeth with him.

I then wore this pastel blue color oversized hoodie and a pair of black tight jeans. I wore a black binie to finish the look. I wore white shoes with it.

I walked out to find my sister washing theutensils in the kitchen."Finally your up Sal." She let out a relief breath once she saw me. "What's up?" I asked. "Well cook" she said before leaving the kitchen.

I just sighted before going to work. I made pancakes with chocolate syrup and whipping cream on top. "Yum" I growled. "BREAKFAST IS READY"yelled the demon named Sage.

We all ate breakfast before heading out. Once we arrived at the university I was in awestruck on how big it was. "Wow this place is bigger than Sasha's ass" muttured Ethan. "Can both of you not let go of Sasha?" I asked desperately.

They both shrugged as an answer before we entered the uni. It was packed with student running here and there. We were able to make it towards the priniple's office.

"Hello. I see you all are freshmen." He greeted. "Yes Sir" replied Sage nervously. "So you are Mrs. Smith" he asked. "No sir. I know in the report it says that but I will prefer if you call me Mrs. Anderson" she replied.

"And why is that Mrs. Anderson?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well. Family issues apparently. My father is a cheater and I don't want his name to stain mine." She explained.

"Wow. Prideful aren't you Sage?" He replied chuckling. "Yes sir." She replied smiling. "I see very well. Have a good year Mrs. Anderson" he replied waving goodbye. My sister bowed before leaving.