chapter 18

January 12th, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany🇩🇪

Jude and Georgina had gotten back from their outing and were currently led out in Jude's bed, trying to get warm again, watching some random show they had stumbled across. It had taken Jude awhile to get away from Jobe's questions - the 16 year old boy was very nosy and wanted to know everything about the pair. Can't blame him, not everyday your older brother comes home with a famous actress like Georgina May.

"Shit, we've gotta go in an hour," Jude suddenly sat up and climbed out of bed after checking the time.

"What? Why?" Georgina asked confusedly.

"We're going out again," he answered.

"Where?"

"I'd tell you but you wouldn't know what it is anyway," he explained.

"Why wouldn't I?" Georgina questioned, her eyebrows scrunched together.

"Maybe, 'cause you've never been in Dortmund before..." the boy laughed.

"Oh yeh.."

"C'mon, get ready," Jude said, pulling her up.

"Ok, ok, I am," she replied, "would be easier if I knew where we were going," giving Jude a dirty look before disappearing into the bathroom.

Georgina scrambled around in her suitcase, trying to find something to wear. Eventually, she picked out her favourite jeans, a white corset top and a cropped, blazer. She debated whether to wear flats or heels but decided on heels as she realized that day how much taller Jude was than her. Her little 5'3 ass had to fully tilt her head to see his face.

She brushed out her hair which was still curly from earlier that day and put on the most minimal makeup possible. She was feeling rushed by Jude, she knew he was probably lead on his bed right now, waiting for her. Plus, she had eyelash extensions at the moment, and as long as she had those she felt fine. She also didn't feel like Jude cared that much about makeup and fuss, she felt comfortable around him already to go without.

She re-entered his bedroom - not to her surprise, seeing him lead out on his bed - and he instantly jumped up and walked over to her.

"You look nice," he said and placed his arm round her neck, pulling her in for a hug and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank youu," she blushed, "you look nice too."

"C'mon let's go," nodding his towards the door.

Jude slipped on his shoes at the front door and picked up his keys ready to go.

"You two look snazz," they turned around to see Jude's father, Mark, smiling at them from the living room.

"Where ya going?" Jobe asked. Georgina had quickly noticed over the past day that Jobe asked a lot of questions, he was definitely the more extroverted brother out of the two.

"Out," Jude said bluntly, poking his tongue out at his brother and pulling the girl out the door by her hand.

"Your so weird," Georgina laughed at the brothers encounter.

"Not weird, he's just an idiot," he said, turning to look at the girl when they were seated in the car.

"If you say so.." she said, turning to face out the window, a small smirk on her face again. There were a few moments of silence after she finished her sentence and she looked back at Jude who was still staring down at her.

"What?" she almost whispered.

"Nothing," he said keeping the eye contact.

Georgina squinted her eyes ever so slightly before finding herself incapable of looking into his eyes any longer.