Chapter 1

Izuku's POV:

„Are you alright, Midoriya?" Iida asked me. „You look tired. You should go back to your dorm if you don't feel good." „Don't worry, Iida. I'm fine- I'll survive the last session." I said.

But the truth is that I was really tired under didn't slept for two weeks. Two weeks ago Kacchan (Bakugou Katsuki) were kidnapped by the LOV (Leauge of Villains) but the heros were able to save him. Since that happend I had nightmares but I got used to them. I drunk a lot of coffee to keep me at day awake and at night I was reading books. Some of my favorite books were about weapons, poison, different fighting styles with and without weapons, hacking and coding and support items. Sometimes I work with Hatsume Mei and test her 'babies', which she called her stuff. We have a lot of fun together although her 'babies' exploded many times.

„-oriya! MIDORIYA!! Are you really ok? You were spacing out!" Iida interrupted my thoughts. „Sorry, Iida. After school I will get some rest." I answered but Iida didn't look satisfied with my answer. We went to ground beta for training lesson with Aizawa Sensei.

„You will train with your regular partner hand-to-hand combat. Understood?" Aizawa Sensei explained. „And, Midoriya, you will train with me since Mina isn't here." said Aizawa to me. I responded: „Alright, Sensei." 'Great, my luck'. I got into a fighting stance.

My hobby was to analyze pro heroes, underground heroe, villains and vigilantes. Others would probably say that I was obsessed with them. Any information I would find about pro heroes and villains, I would write in my notebooks. When I had 17 notebooks full of Japanese pro heroes, villains and vigilantes, I started analyzing all heroes, villains and vigilantes worldwide. My analyzes were top, but I was worried that people would consider me as weird and crazy or even call me a villain because I was collecting information. That's why I kept it a secret as long as I could. But in the last school year of middle school, Kacchan found my 13th Notebook, which had information about underground heroes. Unfortunately he exploded it, which is why I had to rewrite it again. After this accident, I could no longer keep my analyzes a secret. But I didn't reveal it completely either, because everyone knew that I only had 13 notebooks. No one but Mei knew that these were already more than 30 books. With this information I want to improve myself. I hide every notebook very well, which is why I think that no one will find it. And even if that were to happen, people could never read it because I had written it in a self-invented secret script. After all, I must not risk that the information will be exploited for bad purposes.

Since Aizawa was THE Eraserhead, a super cool underground hero, I analyzed him too which means I knew his strenghs and weaknesses as well his movements and quirk. But if I defeat him now, it would make me realize that I know more about him than I should. Eraserhead always stayed out of the Internet, so no one knew of him. Since we have only seen him fight once so far (during the USJ attack), it would then be questionable that I knew his movements, strengths, weaknesses, etc. This would then make me suspicious again, which I didn't want.

Suddenly a scarf tried to grab me but I jumped out of the way. „Midoriya, you need to focus more on your surroundings." lectured he me. „Sorry, Sensei. Won't happen again." „Good. Now start." Aizawa threw his grey capture weapon at me but I side stepped. Again he threw his capture gear at me. I dodged and started running towards him. Ich tried to kick him in his side but he cought my foot with his left hand. He grab my leg and threw me over his shoulder. I landed on my feets and dashed at him again. This time I tried to trick him with a deception. I kicked him against his shin. However, he jumped up and avoided my kick. When Aizawa jumped into the air, I tried to hit him against his chest. He simply blocked the attack and withdrew.

I rushed at him again and tried to hit him over and over but everytime he dodged. Then he kicked me and I flew a few feets back. Before I could react (I could have but I was still holding back...) he threw his scarf at me and captured me. „Enough. You did pretty well but in the end you were less concentrat and let down your guard." „Sorry, Sensei. It won't happen again." I said. I took my notebook out and wrote what I could learn from Aizawa Sensei's fighting style so I could improve my own. When I was done writing I looked at Aizawa, who was looking at me with a 'how-the-fuck-did-you-summon-your-notebook' look. I just shrugged it off and went to the changing room 'cause lesson had end.