Chapter 6

3rd POV:

"So, before you go anywhere or do anything else, you should listen to me. I will only explain it once. When we are here there are a few rules to follow.

Rule #1: You will leave camp in small groups. And when you go, you will always ask one of the Pro Heroes for permission.

Rule #2: You can't play with fire while we're here. Those who have a fire-based quirk will need to wear quirk suppressors. Especially you, Bakugou. I know how explosive you are. Otherwise a fire could break out in the forest.

Rule #3: Don't touch plants you don't know. There are many poisonous and deadly plants here in the forest and our antidotes are limited.

Rule #4: If you don't have a task or permission from one of the pro heroes, you won't go into the forest. No walks either!

Rule #5: If you see an animal, let us know immediately and don't try anything careless on your own.

Rule #6: If you get separated from the group, don't run in any direction but stay on the paths so that the search groups can find you.

These are the basic rules for now. Every night at least five of you will keep vigil with one of the Pro Heroes. The groups in which you will sleep have already been determined.

Group 1: Komori, Sero, Yanagi, Kirishima, Kuroiro, Awase, Bakugou, Bondo

Group 2: Honenuki, Mineta, Shoda, Satou, Kouda, Kaibara, Iida, Tokoyami

Group 3: Todoroki, Ashido, Kamakiri, Uraraka, Ojiro, Yaoyorozu, Shouji, Kodai

Group 4: Aoyama, Asui, Fukidashi, Rin, Shiozaki, Tsunotori, Shishida, Kaminari

Group 5: Hagakure, Tetsutetsu, Jirou, Midoriya, Monoma, Tsuburaba, Kendo, Tokage

"So that's clear

"So that's clear. I don't want to have any arguments or complaints here, understand!? By that I mean especially you two, Bakugou and Monoma! So that would also be clarified. Each group is also assigned a Pro Hero. Group 1 will be accompanied by me, group 2 will be accompanied by Vlad King, group 3 by Present Mic, group 4 by Kamui Wood and group 5 by Edgeshot."