Chapter 5

3rd POV:

Two buses were next to each other in the UA parking lot. There were three Pro Heroes on the right bus and three on the left. Class 1a and 1b were almost entirely there. Izuku was chatting with his friends Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, Momo and Todoroki

Izuku's POV:

"What are you taking with you?" Uraraka asked the group. "I only took the bare essentials with me! I hope you did too. Aizawa Sensei said that himself!" said Iida, our class president. Momo, who was carrying two large bags, said: "I only took the bare essentials with me." Uraraka looked at her strangely: "Really? Says the person who brings two large bags packed with everything. Although you could do the things yourself." "You poor girl can't have a say in that. My energy isn't infinite, so I have to take some things with me." As Momo and Uraraka continue to argue, I said excitedly, "I can't believe Pro Hero Hawks, Edgeshot, and Kamui Wood are joining us!" " I'm glad my old man and a piece of shit of a pro hero won't be coming. He would just burn everything down," Todoroki said. I agreed with him on that.

His father Enji Todoroki, also known as Pro Hero Endeavour, was an asshole as a Pro Hero, as father and as person. (I'm not sure if I spelled him correctly. I'll just call him Endahoe. So in case you're wondering, that's the asshole with the title number 1 Pro Hero. All Might had to relinquish the title after his fight with AFO.) He didn't care about a person's life. The number of victim caused by his anger issues and recklessness was in the four-digit range. When he was angry, he would throw fireballs at villains. He didn't care whether he hit innocent citizens or killed the villains.

Anyway, while Todoroki and I continued to talk, the rest of the class arrived. The students were now standing in front of the buses waiting for one of the teachers to say something. Aizawa stepped in front of the students and sighed, but he didn't say anything. Suddenly principle Nezu appeared from Aizawa's scarf. 

He is known as the smartest creature in the world. He is also supposedly a mixture of dog, bear and mouse, so a Chimera. Many also called him RatGod or rather RatSatan, MickeyMouse wanna be, Psycho Mickey Mouse and many other nicknames that had something to do with Psycho, Satan, Demon or Mickey Mouse. I thought he actually looked pretty cute though. Unfortunately he just looked cute but had a psycho personality...

"Hello, class 1a and 1b! Before you leave, I would like to inform you about these creatures that I want you to examine more closely. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of information, but you should still listen carefully. Of that again: as you have already seen the Pro Heroes present, they will accompany you on this trip to ensure your safety. Regarding the creatures: So far they have not been seen, they have animal like behavior but they seem to have quirks, which is why we assume that they are animals with quirks. So under no circumstances are you allowed to simply attack or touch them. If they attack you, you may defend yourself and then attack them BUT only enough to avoid fatally wounding them. Your task will be to find out more about them, where they come from and what happened to them. Maybe you can also find a way to communicate with them. Further information will be explained to you there on site. Otherwise, I wish you good luck!"Nezu said to us. 

Interesting. Animals with superpowers... Of course I had my notebook in my hand and wrote down the new information I had acquired."Good, now that everything has been clarified. Class 1b travels on the right bus. You will be accompanied by your class teacher Vlad King, Edgeshot and Kamui Wood. Class 1a will be accompanied by me, Present Mic and Hawks. Doesn't cause trouble. Since the journey will take around seven hours, we will take breaks in between. So then, get in so we can finally set off." said Aizawa Sensei.

The classes rushed to get in. Most people want to sit in the back. I, on the other hand, wanted to sit at the front, where the teachers and Hawks would sit. So I took my time and stood at the back. After a while it was my turn and I was right. Everyone sat at the back of the bus. I wanted to sit near the teachers at the front so I could catch as much of their conversation as possible. Maybe they have further unmentioned information or general talk about something that I could use as information. Even if that didn't work, I would still find more peace in front of my classmates. It didn't take me long to find the ideal spot. I sat on the side of the window and there was still a free seat next to me. Because all my classmates had already sat down, the seat remained free.