Chapter 7

3rd POV:

After Midoriya had done his tasks, he sat around the campfire with the group including Edgeshot. They told each other more about themselves in order to get to know each other better. After all, they will spend almost a month together. Right now it was Edgeshots turn telling more about himself.

"As you know, I am Pro Hero Edgeshot and am ranked 4th. Since we'll be spending the next three weeks together, I will tell you my real name. My name is Kamihara Shinya. Just call me Kamihara. I specialize in hand-to-hand combat and my quirk allows me to stretch my body. It sounds weak, but if used correctly, my quirk can be incredibly strong and dangerous. If I make my body very thin, I can go faster than sound. What also makes it dangerous is that I can, for example, stretch my hand at the speed of light and pierce people."

The children were very fascinated by this news even Monoma. Hagakure was next.

"My name is Hagakure Tooru. You already know that. As you can see, or much more you can't see, is that I am Invisible. My quirk is called Invisible and makes me completely invisible. Unfortunately, I can't make other things like my clothes invisible. In order to disappear from my opponents' field of vision, I would have to take off my clothes completely, which would mean that I would then be unprotected. Unfortunately, I can't make myself visible either. My quirk is permanently activated. I'm not that good at fights either, although I'm quick and agile."

"Maybe I can show you a trick or two or give you tips to improve-" Edgeshot was interrupted by Monoma's laughter. "This shows again that Class 1a is weak and we are better!" Before Kendo could knock him unconscious, Edgeshot said, "If you think you're so much better, why don't you introduce yourself next. I saw the sport festival and didn't think you were particularly outstanding. Hagakure had done her best while you laughed at others. And if I remember correctly, Hagakure had made it further than you. Introduce yourself."

"My name is Monoma Neito and my quirk is copy. I can copy other people's quirks, unless they are mutant quirks or quirks that store energy. Also, I can only have a limited number of quirks. And after a short time I lose it again."

"You're not particularly strong either. Your quirk depends on others and I think without your quirk you would be hopelessly lost. Your behavior won't get you very far either. Rivalry is good but what you are doing is bullying. One difference between Hagakure and you is that Hagakure knows her weaknesses and admits them while you gossip about her, even though you're not much stronger either," Kamihara advised him.

Monoma, on the other hand, rolled her eyes. "How can that be a strength?" "Knowing your own weaknesses and admitting them is the first step to improving. You can accept advice better and you would be willing to implement it. She could possibly turn her weaknesses into strengths or she could also develop her talents to compensate for her weaknesses. What I also have to say is that her weaknesses are based on her physical state, while your personality just sucks and you act like a complete asshole. Your personality won't make you a good hero."

While Edgeshot lectured Monoma, Jirou and Midoriya comforted Hagakure, who began to cry quietly after Monoma's comment. Tetsutetsu whispered something like: That wasn't very manly of you, Monoma. Kendo and Tokage looked apologetically in Hagakure's direction and Tsuburaba said nothing.

"Just so we're clear, I don't want any bullying or gossiping here! If I catch any of you teasing another person, I will punish you. I don't tolerate anything like discrimination or bullying! Good if that's cleared up. Midoriya, you're next." Edgeshot said.

"My name is Midoriya Izuku but many people also call me Deku. My quirk was supposed to just be about enhanced muscle strength, but recently I discovered two more aspects. I call them black whip and float. With float I can float in the air and with black whip I can create black tentacle-like whips from my body. Black whip depends on my emotions. So in order to control them, I have to control my emotions. Unfortunately, I still can't fully control the enhanced muscle strength, which is why I break my bones. I can control half of my full power. My strengths lie in both close combat and medium range combat. I'm at the top of my class in tactics and analytics." Midoriya said slightly proudly with himself.