16X

The nurse let me go see (f/n) as soon as I finished the questions with the polices. They were simple question like, did I saw anything out of line? Who was it? What we were doing at that time outside?

I slowly opened the door and saw (f/n)'s eye is a weird movement. I looked to where she had her eyes at and sighed. "It's acting up again right?" I asked walking to a sack of magazines. "The door." She whispered in her horse voice. "It's been two months last time your OCD has came for a visit. Yeah?" I asked with a small chuckled straighten the magazines for (f/n). I looked up at her and her lips were pressed together staring at the wide open door. Rolling my eyes I went to close it.

Once it was closed I climbed into bed with her. She moved a bit letting me squeeze in with her. Her skinny arms wrapped around my waist. Placing my hands on her arm I saw her scares again. "Why did you actually cut?" I asked her. Tension was filling the room but she broke the silence between us by sighing sadly.

"I'm better off dead."

"Stop quoting sleeping with sirens songs." I glared at her a small smile and she returned one, of course a every small one. The nurses said she lost a lot of blood, she doesn't have enough strength.

"Okay. I was shaving and it accidentally slipped off my hand and it made a cut." She explained taking a blanket off and showing me a small cut. "And you know. It's-"

"additive" I said finishing her sentence. Her head slowly nodded biting her bottom lip. We stayed in silence again and my mind was racing. Within hours or even minutes my best friend will be dead. (F/n) and I didn't mind the silence, we adore it. Makes us think about everything in general. Bad. Good. Sad. Funny. Embarrassing. The past. The future.

After a moment I pulled out my phone out and walking out. "Be right back. Hold on." I said facing the door.

"Till may." She smiled as I turned around to see her. My eyes went watery, closing the door they all fell. Hold on till may. I grabbed my headphones and played that song while searching up Andy's number. If it's (f/n)'s last minutes, better make it the best. I waited impatiently for Andy to answer. Finally by the fourth ring he answered which felt forever.

"What's up sweetheart?" He asked with his every deep voice. "Sorry if I woke you but I need your help." I said whipping my tears off my cheeks. "Whoa Whoa, (Y/n) are you okay?" He asked all worked up. At first I knew he was laying on bed but now I could feel he jumped off his bed. "I'm in the hospital with (f/n), my friend, and I need someone to make her happy on her last minutes... And uh Andy? I n-need a h-hug." I said crying again.

He asked what hospital and said he'll be there soon. As the song ended I entered the room and saw (f/n) looking something at her phone. Slipping back in bed with her I saw her phone and my eyes widen at what I saw. "Hashtag, relationship goals." She said showing me the picture of Andy and I holding hands just a couple hours ago.

"Shit."

-
Dedication:Jackand5sos