22X

^^^picture of Brandon on the side.
___

"(Y/n)! Can you please come!" My mom yelled from her room. I dragged myself from my bed into my parents room. They were walking around the room and suitcase were on their bed.

"So. Your father and I have gotten a chance to go on a trip for a whole month. You're now at the age to be on your own. So, we are leaving and you will stay home all alone for a month, yeah?" My Mom said and I was surprised.

"Your mother told me you are going to apply for a part job at the mall, which is great! Earn some money." My dad said and I nodded. What is happening?

My parents will leave me alone for a month? These are not my parents. "Okay our flight is ready in couple of hours so we better get going." My mom said getting ready. I just stood there in shook. "I'll leave you my credit card so you can buy food and yeah. Um if you need anything just call us and we'll try to answer. Okay... Bye sweetheart see you in a month!" My mom said kissing my cheek as well with my dad and left the house with out another word.

I sat on the floor taking everything in. They left me alone for a month? What parent does that to their 18 year old? I rolled into a ball, my knees into my face and I heard a little whisper.

They probably left because I'm ugly when I cry over my best friend.
They don't love me because I only care for what's going on my life.

My head started pounding, it hurt really bad. I grabbed my head tight in my hands and walked to the kitchen where I found painkillers. I took some and went to lay down on a couch in the living room.

When I woke up it was night time. My headache left which was good. I looked at my phone saw Juliet and Andy sent me messages.

I opened Andy's first since I couldn't call him back yesterday. Oops.

Andy: hi honey❤!
Andy: call me when you have time . OK

I called him and answered by the second ring. "Hello Mr.Andrew!" I giggled and he groaned in announce. He couldn't stand it each time I call him Andrew like honey, that's your real name.

"Hi Ms.(y/n). What's up?"
"Nothing. Just woke up from a nap, how about you?" I said walking to my room.
"Same. Just bored in the tour bus, I wish you were here."
"Andy, we will met up tomorrow, calm down."

We both laughed and talked about other things, in which one was I was alone for a month. We ended the call and I called Juliet. "Hey, Jules." I said.

"Hey, (y/n). I heard you're going on a date with Andy?" She asked sounding happy.
"Yeah, tomorrow. He told you?" I asked.
"Yeah. I was wondering if you wanna go shopping tomorrow morning for the date? If you're alright with it."
"Yeah. Totally that's cool with me. What time?"

After we ended the call I was feeling stress take over me. I drove to Lush and bought some bombs for the bathtub. When I got home I popped in the lavender flavor in the warm water of my clean bathtub. I grabbed my phone, put on music, striped off my clothes, and entered the tub.

I stayed there relaxed. It was nice to be relaxed not hearing anything but your own music.

-

Today was Andy's and I hang out day. Well, I call it hang out. Andy calls them dates. Well, I don't know where we are going so maybe yeah. Andy's and my date. I was coming back from the mall with Juliet. One stop was hot topic but Brandon wasn't taking the morning shift. We head to my house and I told her my parents weren't home.

She got me ready because she knew where we were heading. The clothes she helped me get, weren't cozy like last time. It was casual fancy clothes, sort of. At first I refused to wear a dress but Juliet told me Andy said I had to. It was a black strapless dress with salmon/reddish roses with grey stems. The dress was a high-low. I wore them with my black converse. Juliet didn't do anything to my hair, did my makeup of black eye liner and mascara. Once I was done we headed to the kitchen to eat.

While eating we talked about random topics passing the time fast. Before we knew it, five minutes were left until Andy comes to pick me up. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth while Juliet cleaned up dishes. And then, the bell rang.

__
Hey guys! I'm literally the wrost updater and writer. This chapter is shit.

I rather bath in my own vomit then read this chapter.

I tried so hard to make it better but I couldn't. I forgot to put a picture of Brandon last update to show you sorry. I forgot to dedicate a chapter last time. I'm sorry *cries*

Any MCR fans? Show your love to them today because it's MCR day!! *cries some more*

Chapter to: XxOreosnEyelinerxXxx plus I lOvE your username.