ACHE (Tendou Satori)

Requested by Kitanyah8 on my Wattpad.

It's pretty short but I wasn't sure what else to write.

Title: Ache

Pairings: Tendou Satori x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere themes, suggestive themes, spoiler for timeskip, chubby reader

Summary: Tendou feels an ache for you that won't go away.

ache

/verb/

feel an intense desire for:

Tendou had always had big dreams.

When he became a chocolatier, he dreamed of obtaining Willy Wonka levels of fame. He wanted to create candies that were like no other. He made everything from chocolate that melted in your mouth to bars with a satisfying crunch to them.

For now, he ran a fairly large store, one that he was proud of, although he wished to one day create a chain. He had a variety of loyal customers- ones that came in often to purchase either a new chocolate each time or the same ones.

Among those loyal customers was you.

You were bright eyed and craving chocolate when you came into his store for the first time. He remembers it like it was yesterday, although it'd been well over a year by now. You had picked out three different bars: a milk chocolate that stayed warm without melting, a dark chocolate that wasn't too bitter, and a white chocolate that was the perfect mix of crunchy and soft. You'd fallen in love with the flavors right away, eating them in the store in front of him. He'd felt a tug in his pants immediately when you tilted your head back and let out a little noise of satisfaction.

It made his mind wander to other situations where you might make that same noise.

Your body was so cute with a round tummy from eating sweets so often. He thought it was adorable and wanted nothing more than to scoop you up in his arms and feel you pressed up against him or squeeze your soft hips in his large hands.

He had spent a week praying that you'd come back into his store. His prayers were answered when you walked back in, buying three more chocolates. (This time it was a coffee flavor, mint chocolate, and little balls of milk chocolate.)

He remembered your every order, always excited to see what you'd choose next. He found himself nearly rushing his new creations, just in case you ran out of new flavors to try. You had your favorites that you returned to sometimes, like the hot chocolate bar on cold winter nights, but you really loved to try new things.

He loved to strike up a conversation with you when it wasn't too busy. He was outgoing and confident, but you managed to make him feel small and shy. His throat would run dry every time he talked to you.

You were an enigma to him, something that he wished to know everything about. His conversations with you could only tell him so much. He wanted to follow you home, find out what kind of things you liked to buy other than chocolate, but he didn't close the store until nighttime- well after you'd already left.

It was late at night when he'd really think about you. On the days you didn't come into the store, he missed you dearly. On the days you did, he'd let his hand wander under his pants as he pictured you licking the chocolate from your plush lips as you ate in front of him, like always.

It took a while for Tendou to realize he was in love with you, so much so that it hurt. His heart, his soul, his mind, and his body all ached for you. It was painful not to see you, to be with you.

It took every ounce of courage to invite you to tour his factory. He was too scared to call it a date. He worked tirelessly to create the perfect chocolates for you to try.

His favorite would put you right to sleep.