Chapter 1: On a Mission with Sylvia Sherwood

"Thieves have been taken care of," you reported to Sylvia. "Although the casing was still cut open, nothing valuable was damaged."

Sylvia: "The mission was to protect the artifacts and the rest of the paintings. You've completed it."

"Thank you. Are there any other missions I need to complete?"

Sylvia: "Yes."

She handed you a folder containing details of a potential weapons deal happening at 7 PM.

"I'll get it done, Ms. Sherwood."

Sylvia: "Arrive early, and you might get something interesting out of it."

"Yes, Ma'am."

You left the hideout and headed towards the location where the deal is going down. Upon checking your watch, you saw that you're 90 minutes early.

While waiting, you heard someone approaching and took cover. You saw the person is Sylvia in disguise and came out of cover.

"Ma'am, I didn't know you were taking part in this mission."

Sylvia: "You arrived early. Any later, and I would have truly left you on this mission by yourself. Now we wait for the right moment."

You and Sylvia waited until the targets arrive with cars and trucks behind them. Two of them walk out of the opposing cars and walk to each other, with one handing over a briefcase and the other opening it before ordering his guards to open the trucks, revealing dozens of weapon crates.

You took a few pictures of the scene before pulling out a smoke bomb.

"Permission to use the smoke grenade?"

Sylvia: "Granted."

You tossed the smoke bomb, causing the area to be engulfed in smoke. As everyone struggles to figure out what's happening, you and Sylvia move quickly and take out the guards.

The dealers ran from the smoke-filled area and saw that their guards have been knocked out, giving you and Sylvia the opportunity to knock them out as well.

The targets were soon apprehended by WISE agents, and you and Sylvia watched as the dealers and their guards are taken away.

"I'm glad to have been joined by you for this mission. I hope I met your expectations."

Sylvia: "You did excellent, Agent Sundown."

"Thank you, Ma'am. Would you like to get dinner? I'll pay for it."

Sylvia: "I could use something to eat."

You left the area, happy about the fact that you completed a mission with Sylvia Sherwood.