Chapter 4: Dinner

You are in a safe house talking with Sylvia.

"How is operation Stryx proceeding?" you asked her. "I saw Twilight and his established family spending time and it seems to be proceeding alright."

Sylvia: "Twilight has taken a true liking for his family. Although, Agent Nightfall has attempted to remove Yor Briar from the position as Twilight's wife."

"Would I be correct to assume that her attempts did not succeed?"

Sylvia: "Yes, although I fear that she'll keep trying to usurp the position for herself."

"I don't mean to be offensive, but her personality and over-determination wouldn't make her an ideal mother of any kind."

Sylvia: "Unfortunately yes, which is probably why Twilight did not consider choosing her for that position."

"And I'm pretty sure Eden Academy can tell if someone is being abused."

Sylvia: "As I'd expect of you, you're pretty perceptive, but Twilight can handle it, and Yor Briar is not an ordinary woman, as they are to maintain an image of. I think they'll be fine."

"Glad to hear that. It's nice to see Twilight in a more stable relationship than those of his past identities."

Sylvia: "I guess that's true."

"Ms. Sherwood?"

Sylvia: "Yes?"

"If you're interested, would you like to have dinner together? I know a really good restaurant."

Sylvia: "Of course."

A few hours later, you and Sylvia went to a restaurant and ordered dinner. You are glad that you can spend time with Sylvia before you have to go on your next mission.

Sylvia: "How is work?"

"Everyone has a lot of interesting stories to tell, although, whether they're good kind of interesting and not varies a lot. And some give too much information than I needed to know."

Sylvia: "So, things are hardly dull."

"Pretty much. But hey, I like that things aren't always the same."

Sylvia: "Glad to hear it."

"I am excited to hear from Loid again. Things have been getting hectic lately, but I have a feeling that we'll get past it."

Sylvia: "Yeah."

You and Sylvia ordered dessert and enjoyed some cake together.