Chapter Eight: Consorts & Cuckholding

There will be SMUT in this chapter.

********************************************************************************

It has been six months since I birthed my twin boys and all but snatched the throne from Rheanrya.
She was livid according to my guard, who had become her lover. She was talked out of any drastic action by him and encouraged to embrace them as Westeros was becoming part of the Empire, and whoever ruled would have to answer the Empress or Emperor anyway.
Now she was free to travel and govern an area with him if she wished, and she was thinking about it apparently, I had seen Daemon lurking around the keep more the last few months as I was approaching the point I could have sex again safety fall pregnant.
I knew that would hardly stop my brothers, if they had anything so say about it then no one else would get me pregnant.
Visery loved to see me pregnant and wanted another babe in me and just to fuck me again.
Our twin boys, Rheagar and Rhegon, are the light in Visery world. He dotes on them and shows them off every chance he gets, which makes me laugh at him.
Two of my consorts Alaric from Lys and Benton from Bravvos, arrived to see how I was fairing and did they attract attention, the woman of the court were drooling over my men, but they never looked and stayed true to the rules of the harem.
They helped Visery with the boys and talked to him often about his rule and the areas they kept watching over.

It was that night as I was getting ready for bed that Daemon came to me, I was just about to take off my road when I felt a hand on my throat and breathed against my ear.

"Look at you, sweet sister,"

I could hear Daemon and relax a little, I knew what he wanted, and I would give it to him as his other hand went to my breasts and gave a light squeeze cause me to moan as they were sensitive.
He then moved his hand to my robe and undid it before pulling it off me and turning me around and looking at my naked body.

"Fuck"

He picked me up then threw me on the bed and stripped out of his clothes, once he was naked he climbed on top of me then kissed me with so much passion you could tell he was a dragon.
He moved his head down to my breast and started to suck on my nipples drawing milk from them and groaning at the taste of me, but then he switched breasts and did the same to both. While he was doing this, he was rubbing his hard cock against my cunny and clit getting my wetter, my hips kept bucking at the sensation but he was relentless in it then out of somewhere I came with a moan but he didn't stop for a moment.
He pulled back a moment later and thrust into me, causing both of us to moan at the sensation.

"Fuck....tight.....Visenya, my twin flame.........Visery may claim them as his............. but we both know................ the next child shall be mine...................take my seed."

He started fucking me earnestly then, he was longer than Visery and was hitting my womb with no issue that seemed to drive him wild touching my womb, he kept fucking me till he found the g-spot causing me to climax again and pulling him with me.
His seed sank into my womb, and I knew his sperms would be relentless as there master to make me pregnant.
He kept his cock inside me to make sure nothing came out and that was how it went for the rest of the night, his cock hardly left me and even slept with him inside me and most likely fucking me in my sleep too.
He kept this going for over a month even after Visery was allowed to visit me again. He took me in the passage ways or in the bath or just before or after Visery visited me and when my healer confirmed my pregnancy a few months later, he seemd pretty chuffed with himself and the healer stated that I must of gotten pregnant early to me in private and I knew it was Daemons.

Alicent married Anar and has given him a son recently. They seem very happy with each other, and Gwayne was thrilled to become my daughters main husband, but I knew it wouldn't be long till the Lannister had something to say about that.

Visery was thrilled. I was pregnant again and dotted on me, but this time, so did Daemon, and to my suprise Otto.
Alaric and Benton were no better, they all took turns to get me what I needed but taught the others to also give me space, I could see my brothers wanted to be near or in me as much as possible but I knew it would take a while for them to calm down. Have a true she dragon in such close proximity must of been getting to them.
It was a week after my new pregnancy announcement that I went to visit Driftmark, I was walking brought the corridors when I was suddenly dragged into a room and saw it was Otto.

"Otto, what are you..."

I was cut off with a kiss from him and his hands on my back and head pulling me closer so I was unable to move.
I allowed it to happen as it was better for Westeros to let this man join my Harem and Westeros not realising they have been conquered from within.

"Otto"

I made sure to project longing in my voice because I knew Otto still had feelings for me and I would use that to my advantage.
He seemed to believe it as he kissed me harder then used his hands to cup my plump breasts and gave a light squeeze making me moan.
He then moved his lips to my neck and kissed up to my ear.

"I need you Visenya."

Then I felt him lift up my skirts and undo his breeches and lifting me up against the wall and thrust inside of me drawing a groan from him.

"So....Good."

He started to thrust then, he was thicker then most of my consorts and a good length, so it wasa tight fit but oh did it feel so good.
He forced my legs open making him go deeper inside me thrn something I did not think I would hear from Otto but he growled making me tighten around him.

"You.......are........Mine"

He plunged his cock in deeper and harder with ever word making me orgasm.
He fucked me through my climax and kept plunging deep in me before he found my g-stop and kept hitting it thrn latched his lips to mine as I screamed a powerful orgasm then I could feel his seed spill inside me but he didn't stop moving till he was spent.

We stayed like that for a moment with his head leaning on mine and still inside me.

"I have missed you Visenya."

"I have missed you too Otto."

Once he pulled out causing me to groan at the lose of him.
He helped me look presentable before I walked out of the room but not before looking at him and a secret smile then leaving the room.

This carried on for my time at Driftmark and knew that if I wasn't already pregnant then I most certainly would have been.
My guards kep their silence and knew their place, so no one knew of my time with Otto but I knew since Otto had a taste he wouldn't stop till he could have me again.
Once I arrived at Kingslanding  Visery wisked me away for a very thorough welcome back.
I knew I had to return to my capital soon and the question was would Westeros noticed they had already been conquered.