Epilogue

It has been Ten years since I returned to Westeros and the accepted my empire with little resistance, they hardly noticed that their laws were changing and religious freedoms were becoming more prevalent and let me tell you, the Seven suddenly started vanishing with their priests nor did they notice the schools to educate the small folk but the noticed the lower in taxes but were thankful especially since their king married me and I gave him heirs.

I gave Visery four sons and a daughter who he still dotes on, then Daemon he was positively gleaming at all when I gave him twins two sons.
Visery was not happy about it but not at me but Daemon as he wanted me all to himself for a while but both were livid when I gave Otto a son as well.
He was smug and just walked away with his son in his arms.

I took three more consorts during all of this Brennden Stark, Tyland Lannister  and William Tyrell.
All these men fought to be my Emperor but to my utter shock Visery won and won my favour.
He is loved by my empire and out of all our childern, our son Rhegon was the only to truly express his interest in ruling and my child with Otto, our little Oberyon wanted to be the best advisor to his brother.

So they trained to be the best, my eldest child with Daemon, our little Aemond became a great warrior like his parents but his twin became an advisor as well.

We had conquered most of the know world and I knew my childern would carry on my legacy and prepare for he long night.

Rheanrya unfortunately was not so lucky, she had three childern by my guard and ctryed to claim them Valyrion but everyone knew different then she had the audacity to send assassin's after me,her father and all my children.
I had to make an example out of her but I would not kill her as hst was too kind and Visery did love his daughter but trying to kill me a big no for him and his son's that I gave him was an even bigger sin.
She was sold to pillow houses in Lys and my guard got full custody of his sons, they now ruled a territory for me in essos.
My son Rheagar watched over Westeros for his twin brother and ensured that all necessary changes were made and that the Wall was properly manned and equipped.
He made sure that ever man had to do a two year serve at the wall before going home and it was surprisingly well received.

I was getting older now and my Empire still ever growing for precisely where I wanted it to be at this point in my life I have my brothers and I no longer had to worry about annoying old kings and fathers getting in my way.
I always wondered if they regretted it in the end but I couldn't forgive being given to monsters as a child because they felt threatened that they were wrong.
Now I have taken it all and I hope if they are watching they will see they should of listened.

I watch Valyria in the distance, just finished being rebuilt and could see with this my legacy will live on.

My name is Visenya Targaryen-Ilalyrian and this was my tale.

************************************************************************

It was told that Empress Visenya was the greatest of all Targaryens and Valyrians.
She built schools, hospitals and colosseums.
She brought the known world under one rule, it was because of this that her descendents were able to stop the nught king and the dead 182 years later.
Her husband and Emperor Visery was considered that kind man but would gladly end your life at his wife's command.

She was considered the greatest conquer since the foundation of the Valyrian empire and will forever be remembered as the Empress of the people and her consorts brought their own wisdom to the kingdom but all fiercely loyal to their wife.

Otto became her most loyal advisor and ensured her safety in politics.
Daemon became her shield in the Palace and on the battle field.
Visery was her rock who got her through the hard days.
Her other consorts had made their contributions and spent there days loving their Empress and childern.

Her childern would remember her as a loving mother and the best example of how a woman could be with the right ambition and tools.

To history she something out of myth, the mother of dragons, the unburnt, the Empress of all but most will remember her as the conquer she was.

The End