43

2023

"Te miras guapísima"

Aurora takes the girl by the hand and asks her to twirl while she keeps throwing compliments.
"Gracias, Aurora" the girl blushes.

Melissa had put on the pink dress and at paired it with the only pairs off heels she brought, which where white ankle wrapped heels.
"Amor, ready?" Pablo shouts from the outside.

Melissa gives the other girl two kisses on the cheek goodbye before walking out.
Pablo scans his girlfriend as she walks to him.
"Girl look at you" fermin says in a girly voice as he sees her.
"So gorge" Cristo mocks him voice.

Melissa chuckles "thank you boys"
Pablo rolls his eyes at his immature friend then takes his girlfriends hands. "Te miras hermosa" he compliments before placing a kiss to her lips.

"Miren, que lindos..mi da absolutamente asco" Biel says.
The pair can't help but laugh at the boy's comment. "Say you're jealous" Pablo mocks him.

Biel shrugs. "Fuck yeah I am, I need a girlfriend"
Pablo laughs at his friend before placing his hand on his girlfriends lower back.
Telling them that'd we'd be back later.

"Don't make another baby" Mario shouts.
"Condoms exist" Alejandro finishes.

The couple ignore the friend and walks out of the house and to the car.
Melissa smiles at Pablo as he open the door for her then closes it and rushes to the other side to get into the diver seat.
The girl scans the boys outfit has gets in. He wore a navy blue collard shirt pairs with black jeans and his airforces.
Pablo starts the car, placing his hand on the back of Melissa head rest to back out if the parking lot since this car didn't have a back camera.
"Donde vamos?" She asks, pulling down the visor to fix her lip liner.
"I have a reservation for this really nice restaurant then we can walk around town, walk on the beach..what ever you want, Amor" he tells her, reaching over and resting his hand on her thigh.

The couple make it to the restaurant and Melissa is in absolute awe.
"This looks expensive" she says looking around.
Pablo shrugs. "We have the money" before asking for his reservation

As they get seat Melissa gives the waiter a kind smile before he leave.
"Melissa you look like you've never been inside a nice restaurant" Pablo laughs look at the girl.
The girl chuckles. "Sorry, the chandeliers are pretty"

Pablo looks up at them and nods. "Do you want one? I can buy you one"
The comment made the blue eyed girl laugh.
"No thank you, Amor"

They move to a comfortable silence as they scan through the menu.
"I might get pasta" Melissa mumbles.
"I'm going to get stake, doesn't that look good" he asks showing her them menu.
She nods. "Looks delicious"

.
.
.

The couple now stood with their feet buried in the sand.
Dinner had gone amazingly and the food was probably the best food she's ever had.
Pablo gripped onto her hand as they walked.
The boy admired his girlfriend, the way the moon light reflected on her eyes making them pop.
The way they always had a slight glisten to them.
Her perfect smile and the way it lit up the room whenever she laughs.
He felt truly lucky to have such and wonderful girl, both physically and mentally a gorgeous girl.
Who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.
Who he wanted to have all his kids with.
He stops walking and pulls her closer to him.
Placing a passionate kiss to her lips without even saying anything.
"Estas bien?" She asks, a slight smile to her face.
He nods. "Te amo, y quiero estar toda mi vida contigo" he whispers.
Melissa smiles up at him. "Yo también"
"I never want to experience life without you, amor.
I want you to always be there, I want to wake up beside you with all our kids on the bed everyday, I want to be one of the reason you smile everyday forever. You're the one I want to come home too after a good or bad game. You. For the rest of my life" he continues.
Melissa smiles widely at him. Thinking that he was only bringing this up because she asks about marriage.
Pablo smiles now at his feet, his hands on his girlfriends waist.
"You know the other day you asked me about marriage and I got scared" he pauses taking his hands away from her waist to his back.
Melissa looks at him slightly confused.
"I thought my plan was ruined" he finishes.
"What-" before the girl is even able to comprehend what said Pablo got down on one knee and pulls out a small box from behind his box.
Her eyes widen and she lets out a small gasp as she stares at her boyfriend.
Is this happening?
Like right now?
Oh my god.

"I know we're young..we're not even 19 yet but I know what I want so I'm asking you, Melissa Perez-Hidalgo, to marry me" he says.
The boys heart was thumping like crazy, he didn't doubt that she'll say yes but the whole experience really makes a man a nervous reck.

Melissa takes a deep breath as she feels happy tears start to spill.
She covers her mouth trying not to let out a small cry and she nods her head.
An instant relief filled the boy as he slide the ring onto her finger.
He then got yo and scooped the girl into her arms.
Melissa cried happily as Pablo holds her.
"Te amo" she cries taking his face into her hands.
"Yo más, mi vida" he breathes out caressing her cheek.

Melissa looks at the ring in her finger and smiles widely.
"We're getting married!" she says excitedly jumping a little.
"We are!" He says in the same tone.

Melissa jumps onto Pablo, letting him carry her as he presses his lips to hers.

A/n: kinda short chapter but hope y'all like it!