44

2023

It was finally the day Melissa and Pablo got to see Estela again and to announce to his parents that they're engaged. Then later go and tell her dad or show her dad because he already knew.
Once they got home for their date, Pablo couldn't help but announce it as soon as they walked through the door.
Aurora freaked out and started jumping around with her brothers now fiancé.

Pablo opens the front door to his parents house, leading Melissa in with a hand on her low back.
"Ya llegamos!" He announces.

Seconds later the couple heard tiny feet rushing to the front of the house.
Pablo closes the door behind them then turns his head around to the sound of his daughter's voice.
"Mami! Papi!" The little girl yells excitedly running over to her parents.
Melissa gets down on her knees and the girl crashes into her.
"Oh my baby" Melissa says holding her tightly then pressing kisses to her cheek.
"I missed you" she tells her daughter.
Pablo chuckles at the small interaction before following his girlfriend's movement and also getting on his knees to hug his daughter.
Estela pulls away from her mom and clings onto Pablo.
Pablo cuddles the girl close pressing kisses to her forehead.
"Papi and mami bought you something, mi amor" he tells her, standing up with her on his hip.
Melissa stands up as well and walks over to the two adults.
She gives them both a small hug and tells them thank you for looking after Estela.

"We love looking after her" Belen tells the family.
Pablo beams then takes Melissa's left hand in his.
"Mama, Papa we want to tell you something" Pablo tells his parents walking further into the house them followings
"Tell us anything, mijo" his dad says.
"Wait where's aurora" his mom speaks up noticing that her oldest was not here like she said she would be.
"She went to Javi first because we want to tell you guys something" Pablo repeats himself.

The two parents stare at the young parents curiously.
Pablo glances at Melissa and gives her a small smile before just simply lifting up her left hand to show his parents the ring.
His moms jaw drops and she covers her face.
"Really!!" She says happily.
She quickly pulls them into a hug and tells them congratulations along with his dad.
"The ring is absolutely stunning" she says examining it taking Melissa's hand.
"That's pretty mami" Estela tries to get a closer look at the ring.
Melissa moved her hand closer to her daughter.
Pablo's mom cheers again.
"This is so exciting!" She says happily.

"My babies are getting married" she says then starts to tear up.
"Mama" Pablo can't help but chuckle at his moms reaction and his dad pulls her into a hug.
The lady waves him off making the young couple laugh.
But the 2 year old confused.

After a little while, the family said their goodbyes then make their way back home.

.
.
.

Pablo sits up against his headboard, Estela on his lap
Playing with the new doll her parents brought her.

Estela giggles and falls onto her dad's chest, resting against him.
The young dad smiles softy and places his hand on her back as she cuddles into him.

Melissa walks out of the restroom a smile still on her face as she climbs into bed with Pablo and Estela.
She rest her head to his shoulder, making a silly face at her daughter causing her to giggle.
The small family lay in the bed, cuddling and enjoying their time.
Estela occasionally starting to randomly apply fake makeup to her dad.
Melissa rests her head against his shoulder as she watched.

Pablo smiles widely as the young girl calls him pretty.
He places small kisses against her cheek before tickling her sides.
The girl giggles as she tries to stop her dad.
"No papa" she giggles.

Melissa moved her head away from Pablo as he picks up Estela and tosses her into the air then catching her.
"Pablo" she scolds him.
Pablo holds Estela up to him, his arms wrapped around her tiny waist as she stood on his thighs reaching out for her mom.
Melissa takes her daughter into her arms and cuddles her close.
Pablo grind happily before leaning over and laying down next to her again.
Resting his head to her chest and wrapping and arm around both his girls.
Melissa smiles moving her free hand to back and gently scratching it.
Estela nestles on her moms her side, laying her head on her shoulder and reaching out to place her hand on her dads head.
Untangling her tiny fingers into his soft hair. Which is something she would do often because she saw her mom do it while her dad slept.
She didn't know she wanted to supposed to gently play with it so she just left her hand there.

Their boy.
And his girls.

A/n: should they have another kid?