Engaged

"Di Please stop" I blushed looking down at floor, Arjun chuckled wrapping his arm around my shoulder from behind  and slightly pulling me against his chest before adding "Yes Di, Please stop otherwise the little fly's cheeks here will burn like she is on fire" I look up to glare at him but with the loving way he was gazing down at me melt my heart.

"Arjun.." I whined like a spoilt girl and to say I am spoiled by the man beside me, I am spoiled by his unlimited love by his undivided attention and by the loving time we spend together.

"Bunny.." he copied me making me punch him on his chest, I looked away pouting only to for him to pull back my face towards his direction and placing a kiss on my forehead, I blushed like my face was on fire "See di, this is what I was talking about"He said and this time I punched his on his arm much harsher than before but he just chuckled in response much to my annoyance.

"I have never asked How did you two meet?" the smile vanished from my face and I fidget with my finger, the question wasn't directed to me but Arjun and I could feel him stiffening beside me because he doesn't like what I was doing when he has met me for the first time .

"At bridge, I was passing by and she was standing there looking out at waters and sighing like an old woman" I sighed in relief as it wasn't a complete lie or complete truth "I gave this little rabbit some company and played my charm to trap her with me" he joked wiggling his eyebrows towards me, the warmth and love in his eyes made my heart warm and I couldn't help but shake my head at his chidishnes.

"Ohh, So did you guys exchanged number or did you straightly proposed her to be your girlfriend" My three month old sister jumped on her seat excited to know more.

"We exchanged some word in which I was clearly told to mind my own business if I want to walk down from the bridge with two hand and two legs, and I exactly did that but with her in my arms" My sister awed and tightened her hold on her husband arm which made me look at the man who was looking straight towards her with his lips straight in a thin line, I quickly look away from the man to the man beside me "And I got slapped for giving her a ride of my arms" he added making my sister chuckle.

"This is so her, She is just like this fearless bold and something absurd" My sister added with a cheeky smile

"All that I love" Arjun was quick to add from his side looking at me before shifting his eyes back to my sister "and a month later she was in my office giving an interview not knowing that the organisation is owned by me" he chuckled and continued telling my sister how I have reacted when I first taken the file in his office, I have ran from there like my tail was on fire and has begged the HR to throw me out of organisation as I couldn't pay the amount for breaching the contact and all this while he was standing behind me hearing and chuckling and HR shaking her head negatively and trying to make me look behind me.

My sister burst out and I hided my face in Arjun's chest who wrapped his arm around my body hugging me tightly "There is nothing to be embarassed about Bunny, Me and You both know then that is when I felt my heart skipping a beat for the angry crazy and beautiful girl".

"Ehemm ehemm" My sister faked cough and I pulled myself away from my fiancee, Arjun tugged the hair falling on my face behind my ear and looked at my sister with a smile.

"It was all, and from then onwards it was her even after how she has rejected me, kicked me out from her house, threw the water at me when I told her I like her, but at the end it was all worth it when she pulled me out of my car after our first date and kissed me" I just stood up from there and ran straight back to my room to shy to look at anyone anymore, my man has no filter he doesn't know what he should tell to people or what he shouldn't I think he does but he likes to embarass me at front of friends and family by reciting our story over and over.