Chapter Twenty Seven

Do I need to give same warning ⚠️ over and over 😬 No bad words or bad comments welcomed guys.

_______________

"Jeene k sawalo mei yoon pyaar ka rang bharna, ki labzon se phir kuch bhi muskil ho vyaan Krna".

The sun peeked out from behind the mountains to woke up the sleeping birds, trees, animals and human, It's rays filtered through the curtains of Agastya's room and found his open red teary eyes, looking up at sky he closed the window so it doesn't disturb sleeping Pranitha and Ritosh.

Lost in his thought with his head held in his hand he was having hard time to take in everything which has occured last night including the chat with Karan and confrontation with Arjun when he entered in his home with a sleeping Pranitha in his arms to put her on his bed, his eyes moved to Pranitha who moved in her sleep, her hand found Ritosh and she pulled the child close to her heart, they both painted the perfect picture of mother and son and Agastya couldn't resist to snap a picture of them together looking so peaceful together.

Agastya kept staring at them not even able to close his eyes for a second because he isn't ready to miss a second of her in his life, soon the hour hand of clock hit six, seven and then eight, it was Ritosh's cries that echoed in the room disturbing his father's thought and mother's sleep.

"Ritosh" Pranitha moaned in her half asleep state before picking the baby up in her arms and pulling him against her chest and coming in sitting position to hold him better, with her eyes still closed her hand moved on side table to get her hands on the milk bottle, when she successfully found the bottle she bought it to Ritosh's lips, Ritosh pushed the bottle away from his small hand and cried more loudly waking her completely, she held him vertical patted his back before checking his diapers.

"You dirtied your diapers baby" She said in a childlike voice making the baby boy stare at her with his wife beautiful eyes which he has inherited from his father, Pranitha couldn't help but smile and pecked his forehead followed by his beautiful eyes and nose, and suddenly the memories of last night hitted her like a wind, her brows furrowed together as she remembered everything that has occurred yesterday including her going to garden and finding Arjun there, her face become white as a sheet, Agastya observed the display of emotions on her face, saw the tears welling up in her eyes but they didn't fall as she shook her head inaudibly cursing her own self for being a fool and mistaking her dream to be a reality.

"Let mumma change your diaper" She picked the baby up in her arms and climbed down from bed only then her eyes met with his tired ones, a frown captured her face seeing him looking so lost and tired, knowing him from how long she does she knew he has cried.

"Agastya" she called him placing Ritosh on his changing bed and freeing him from his dirty diaper, Agastya raised his brow in response not believing himself to not cry if he even spoke.

"What's matter? You look exhausted like you haven't slept the whole night, Did I do something when I was drunk, I can still feel the hungover" She chatted picking out a clean diaper from the bag of diaper and taking out some baby wipes to clean his little laughing monster.

"Nothing, and No Pari, You did nothing wrong" Agastya was thankful that he didn't shuttered or broke down while replying her question, thousand things swirled in his head including Arjun's request to not tell Pranitha about his visit, but at this moment Agastya was getting second thoughts, a part of him pushed him to tell her even though he knew that it will shortened his time with her but he still wanted her to know about it.