Epilogue

The Four bamboo stood tall and proud carrying the weight of traditional Mandap roof which was decorated in modern way using White and Pink roses, The melodious tune of musical instrument echoed in the marriage hall and garden, Children were running and playing around, their joyful laugh echoed in the halls adding more positivity and happiness in already happy day,  teenagers were posing for pictures to get perfect shots to post in Instagram post.

At one corner of room the eldest members of family were sitting and chatting together and at another the mid forties members were sitting in which men's conversation were mostly about business and latest news update and women's conversation were solely about latest trending fashion.

Arjun was tapping his foot on floor growing more and more anxious in each passing second, His younger brother fixed his Sherwani and shawl for nth time in past five minute only for Arjun to mess it up again and again.

"You are getting cold feet bhaiya? Do you want to run away?" Karan knew that whatever has left his mouth is as absurd as people saying that sun rotates around earth but he still did just to divert his nervous and anxious brother's mind.

"You crazy bro, I cannot wait to get married to her, to the woman I admire, to the woman I love, to the woman I have dreamed each and every second of my life, to the woman with whom I want to have a beautiful family, to the ...." Karan had to made Arjun sit and place his palm on his brother's mouth to shut him up.

"I got it that you don't want to runaway, I got it brother" Karan said and once again adjusted his brother's sherwani and shawl "now don't mess it up, I will not set it for you again" he threatened when he saw his brother's hand once again reaching towards the shawl.

Pranitha's condition wasn't different she was equally nervous and excited for the marriage, dressed in the bridal dark red lehenga of his choice with the ornaments given to her by his mother and her would be mother in law she was looking divine.

His sister, Her mother, His mother and as well as His ex mother in law all were in the room with her talking and gossiping about things, Shraddha was still little down seeing how Arjun hasn't yet forgiven her, Pranitha's mother was trying to look happy for her after the recent loss of court case of Ritosh's custody, and Aaradhna well the woman was beaming with happiness for her with the little Ritosh jumping up and down in her arms trying to find his way in Pranitha's lap.

"He will pull everything he will get his hand on Pari beta" Aaradhna warned when Pranitha forwarded her hand to take Ritosh in her arms.

"It's okay Maa, He is allowed to" She whispered taking now an year old Ritosh in her arm and making him sit on her lap, the little boy just kept staring at her unable to look away, he looked smitten by her beauty making the another three woman laugh, the relation between none of them was good but for sake of Pranitha's happiness they were trying to get together for this one day without glaring or taunting one another.

"Agastya, Why didn't he come?"Pranitha asked to Aaradhna placing a kiss down on Ritosh's forehead.

"He is admit in hospital, there is some infection developed in his left leg below the knees and it needed immediate attention so he is admit in hospital for three days" Aaradhna whispered softly looking sad and in pain while talking about her son.

"But Maa, Why didn't you tell us? We would have visited him and would have been there with him also you are here who is looking after him.... " Pranitha asked now worrying about Agastya.