Chapter Twenty Five

"Where is Pranitha Aashi" It was hundredth time Arjun has asked this same question and was getting same response, his patience has been wearing thin hearing same and same response by his family in one or another way, the conclusion was always that she is too busy in taking care of Agastya's and Prachi's child after Prachi has ran away leaving the two behind.

Aashi looked at her brother before looking back at her laptop screen and ignoring the question completely, she is getting tired of telling her brother same repeated lies but it's her mother's command and she couldn't do anything against it.

"Bhaiya, Please rest, You are unwell" she said back in response irritating Arjun more than he already is.

"I asked something and that is Where is Pranitha?" Arjun threw the quilt covering his lower body away and then proceeded with pulling the drip out from his hand startling Aashi, He got down from bed and glared at his sister "Give me your phone Aashi?" his voice was low and threatening making Aashi cower a little in fear.

"Bhaiya.. " she tried to reason her brother

"I said, Give me your damm phone" he screamed on her face making her cry, tears ran down Aashi's cheeks but she still shook her head adamantly.

"Bhaiya, Please rest" She begged looking down at her lap with tears running down from her eyes.

"I am asking something, Amn't I?, What the hell is it that you all are hiding from me? Where is Pranitha?" At the moment the door of their room opened, Shraddha has ran upstairs along with Kiran and Ajinkya hearing the loud yells from Arjun's room.

"Arjun, Get back on bed" It was Shraddha who has ordered Arjun but like a stubborn man he is, he shook his head and with gritting teeth he said "Where is Pranitha Mumma?" Karan was also fuming behind his mother but his anger wasn't targeted to his brother but on his mother, He couldn't believe how her mother first went behind them to hide and keep Arjun away and now is being too coward to own the truth.

"Arjun stop all this and get on bed, she is busy" Shraddha sternly scolded her son and went to his side to hold his hand to pull him onto the bed but Arjun didn't even move an inch from his place, he kept his glare intact with a minor change that now it was directed to his mother.

"You all are lying on my face for a damm week now, I want truth now, I amn't stepping back to anywhere untill I don't get the truth, do you guys hear m.."

"SHE IS AWAY AND NOW IS MARRIED TO AGASTYA, YOU HAPPY NOW? NOW GET BACK TO YOUR BED" Shraddha lost her temper and screamed making Arjun stagger back in shock, he looked at his family unblinking and shook his head in denial.

"It cannot be truth, Bunny can never do this" he whispered loud enough for his family to hear before looking back into his mother's eyes."I want truth mumma not some made up lie and if what you said is truth I want to see it with my own naked eyes and hear it from her mouth" He added, Shraddha looked at her own son in disbelief and shook her head.

"What is wrong with you Arjun? Why you are being this tough, You wanted the truth I told you the truth, Why don't you leave her and focus on your recovery, She is happily married and is taking caring of Agastya and his child" Shraddha begged to her son who shook his head on her word, not ready to accept whatever his mother has said, he turned to his sister and got down on his knees at front of Aashi leveling his eyes with hers.