Chapter 13

17 February 2025

Kai's POV...

"What did you do to my mother." I shouted tightening my grip around his neck. He wasn't budging and it was pissing me off. "Ask your father kid." I let go of him and threw yet another punch at his face. The blood splattered everywhere and was visible from his head down to his toes. He was weak. We had been at this for hours. I needed more from him and I was so close to killing him so I had to resist the urge to keep going.

"Lock him up." I commanded one of the guys incharge of watching him as I walked away, "Daar is meer aan die storie kind. jou pa is 'n leuenaar" (there's more to the story kid. Your father is a liar.) I turned back to look at him and resumed to my orginal position to when I was beating him up, "English, meneer." I stated "Just wait you'll see this is all his fault." With that I gave him yet another punch at his nose and he was knocked out cold. I checked his pulse to ensure he was still alive, and he was. Barely breathing but that we can deal with.

Good.

I returned back to my office to get some work done. My mind had been focused on finding out the events that led to the murder of my beloved mom and of course 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆...

I know I should resist the urge and push her away, but a piece of me needs a taste of her innocence and purity. I'm hungry for it. Every waking hour my mind is constantly running with thoughts of her. Worse part is I know I can't tag her along. What comes with me is a heavy burden and package that I don't want anyone 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓 to expirence.

But I will say that fucker Tyrique must Becareful. One wrong move and he'll end up like a little friend of mine. I should send him a little friendly reminder just so he knows to get out my way and hers.

"Mr Yang, your father is here and requesting to speak to you. Should I bring him in." Just my luck, "Yes he may come in."

The moment he entered you could smell is strong Cologne and the pure control he had. If I was not his son I'd tremble because his presence alone is one that commands a room, one in which everyone must obey or suffer the consequences. But I wasn't afraid, there's not much that this pesticide aka my father can do to me.

"儿子." (Son) "是的,父亲。" (yes father.)  "有很多事情需要讨论。" (There's much that needs to be discussed.) "请坐。" (take a seat) then we both got comfortable in our chairs. "你表弟告诉我你把任务搞砸了。" (Your cousin tells me that you are messing up the mission) "是这样吗?" (is that so?) "你骗不了我的。" (You can't fool me) my dad said in an attempt to plant fear In me. Imagine acting like you been present in my life. Only thing he has been present in is in that whores panties.

"我们这样做是为了你的母亲。你不明白哪一部分。" (We are doing this for your mom. What Part of that do you not understand?) I chuckled in his face just at his statement alone. My mind had been running back about what that Erik guy had said. "有趣的是现在才谈到妈妈。你不是她死后几周就发生外遇的那个人吗?" (funny how only now its about mom. weren't you the one having an affair just a few weeks after she died?) He remained silent, "是的,我就是这么想的。" (yeah that's what I thought.) He slammed his hand into the desk but I remained unfazed. "我和你一样受伤,只是处理事情的方式不同" (i was hurting just like you, i just handled things differently) "哦,所以在她死后继续前进是可以接受的。那是胡说!" (oh so moving on just after she died is acceptable. thats BULLSHIT!) I was in utter disbelief that he was siting here trying to defend his actions. Typical Chen Yang folks. "这不是我们来这里的目的。" (thats not what we are here for.) "终于要承认当时是你了?" (finally want to admit that it was you then?) "足够的!你怎么了?" (Enough! What's the matter with you?)