Chapter 5

Lola was getting ready for a date with Quincy.  She wanted to keep it classy but cute at the same time.  I picked out a black dress that had two cuts on the side to give a little sexiness to it.  Grabbed my black purse to match and gold heels with my toes out. 

Lola's phone began to ring

Lola's phone began to ring.  She looks at it and to sees it's Quincy. 

"You ready beautiful? "

"I'm ready"

"I'm outside "

Lola becomes nervous.  She hasn't been on a date since she was with Jordan.  Hopefully, he won't spot Lola with Qunicy.  She walks out looking good, smelling good. Quincy gets out of the car smiling looking at her beautiful skin. 

"Glowing," He said

She walks up hugging him.  His cologne drew her in more not wanting to let up. 

"You smell good"

"I try to keep the ladies on me"

"Then'll go back inside," Lola said pointing towards the door and smiling.

"I'm Playing"

Quincy opens the door helping her in then shutting it.  He gets in the car and sees his phone ring.  He picks it up seeing it Nia.

"Man what the fuck"

"You okay? "

"Yeah hold on"

He gets out of the car answering it. 

"Bro where the fuck is my phone? "  Rome asked

"I got to shit in the car"

"Where you at? "

"I'm busy.  I'll be back in some hours"

"Alright"

Quincy got back in the car shutting the door. 

"My bad it was my homeboy.  Left his phone in my car calling me from my baby momma's number."

"You good." She sits back.

They pulled up at this R&B lounge and got out.  It was not as packed.  Which Lola likes.  They walk in finding a seat.   Quincy went to get them drinks coming back and sitting down. 

"So what do you do? "

"I trap. "

"Really? "

"Yeah been in the game for damn near my whole life. "

"Okay"

"You don't like a drug dealer?"

"It doesn't bother me.  I just don't ever want to be caught up in any mess. "

"I wouldn't let you around it at all"

"I like that," She said smiling.

"How long you've been a realtor? "